ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you trust?

If the mask isn’t military grade is doesn’t prevent $h&t!!!!!!!!!!. Wearing a mask is the most ridiculous lie ever.
In general i agree. At this point i do it so a liberal doesnt want to fight me while im getting groceries. It doesnt hurt me either so why not. Take itnoff as soon as i get out of the store.

In general i agree. At this point i do it so a liberal doesnt want to fight me while im getting groceries. It doesnt hurt me either so why not. Take itnoff as soon as i get out of the store.
It wouldn't just be a liberal wanting to fight you that would be the sole cause you would be avoiding. Many of those stores have posted signs saying they would not serve any customers who are not wearing masks. Thus when someone doesn't wear a mask, and gets belligerent, the police get called by the store. Any private store has the right to stipulate any policy they so desire and have it enforced as long as it isn't infringing on the rights of a minority.(No blacks allowed, for instance.)

Yesterday I saw a man that appeared to be in his late sixties/early seventies and his wife enter Sprouts without a mask. He got several stares. I then turn around and see him getting into it with a customer wearing a mask. Not only is he not wearing a mask, but he is probably a foot and a half away from their face, saying there is no law that says he has to do so. He is just wanting to get into it with joe public.

I then walk up behind him in line to check out. He sets there listening to the checkout girl tell him she can't serve him, because the store has a mask requirement posted on the door for service. He then proceeds to take his two very large canisters(about a 1 ft or more tall) of protein shakes and overhand pitches them with some force and hits the sales associate in the arms with them. Luckily they weren't extremely heavy. so it didn't hurt the sales associate to any severe degree, but it did hurt her. Her arms played the role of a backboard to the counter top and they rebounded on to the counter top.

She said he had been there yesterday and was told the same thing by another sales associate. He got the police called the moment he walked up to the sales counter and insisted on service, not when he threw the canisters. That is the right of any private business.

If a private business wants to stipulate that you must put on a red sticker, that they supply, for service, then you must do that for service. If they want to stipulate that you must step through a hop scotch pattern at the front of the store for service, and you aren't blind, or in a wheelchair then they are within their rights to do so.

Reactions: Bendman
Serious question for those smarter than myself. Can these masks filter out something as small as a virus? How big is a virus and what particle size are most of these masks rated?

Serious question for those smarter than myself. Can these masks filter out something as small as a virus? How big is a virus and what particle size are most of these masks rated?
You cannot see a virus under a optical microscope. It requires a Electron Microscope. That pretty darn small.

An electron microscope is a microscope that uses a beam of accelerated electrons as a source of illumination. As the wavelength of an electron can be up to 100,000 times shorter than that of visible light photons, electron microscopes have a higher resolving power than light microscopes and can reveal the structure of smaller objects. A scanning transmission electron microscope has achieved better than 50 pm resolution in annular dark-field imaging mode[1] and magnifications of up to about 10,000,000× whereas most light microscopes are limited by diffraction to about 200 nm resolution and useful magnifications below 2000×.

Electron microscopes use shaped magnetic fields to form electron optical lens systems that are analogous to the glass lenses of an optical light microscope.

Electron microscopes are used to investigate the ultrastructure of a wide range of biological and inorganic specimens including microorganisms, cells, large molecules, biopsy samples, metals, and crystals. Industrially, electron microscopes are often used for quality control and failure analysis. Modern electron microscopes produce electron micrographs using specialized digital cameras and frame grabbers to capture the images.

Last edited:
It does hurt you if you don’t keep it clean. You have to wash it daily or
You cannot see a virus under a optical microscope. It requires a Electron Microscope. That pretty darn small.

An electron microscope is a microscope that uses a beam of accelerated electrons as a source of illumination. As the wavelength of an electron can be up to 100,000 times shorter than that of visible light photons, electron microscopes have a higher resolving power than light microscopes and can reveal the structure of smaller objects. A scanning transmission electron microscope has achieved better than 50 pm resolution in annular dark-field imaging mode[1] and magnifications of up to about 10,000,000× whereas most light microscopes are limited by diffraction to about 200 nm resolution and useful magnifications below 2000×.

Electron microscopes use shaped magnetic fields to form electron optical lens systems that are analogous to the glass lenses of an optical light microscope.

Electron microscopes are used to investigate the ultrastructure of a wide range of biological and inorganic specimens including microorganisms, cells, large molecules, biopsy samples, metals, and crystals. Industrially, electron microscopes are often used for quality control and failure analysis. Modern electron microscopes produce electron micrographs using specialized digital cameras and frame grabbers to capture the images.
no military grade mask that would help you is being sold overtly to the public bc governments are stockpiling them. Don’t forget, any mask worth a damn has a charcoal filter that needs to constantly be replaced. If you are not washing your muzzle everyday, you are killing yourself slowly!

It does hurt you if you don’t keep it clean. You have to wash it daily or

no military grade mask that would help you is being sold overtly to the public bc governments are stockpiling them. Don’t forget, any mask worth a damn has a charcoal filter that needs to constantly be replaced. If you are not washing your muzzle everyday, you are killing yourself slowly!
What you say is true up to a point. But sneezes and coughs contain water droplets under pressure. The mask we have will catch those droplets with virus in them. That is, at least, the intent. We can't all wear self contained breathing apparatus with gloves taped to our wrists and ankles taped to boots. We aren't HAZMAT teams, but we should try to cut the risk where possible.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
What you say is true up to a point. But sneezes and coughs contain water droplets under pressure. The mask we have will catch those droplets with virus in them. That is, at least, the intent. We can't all wear self contained breathing apparatus with gloves taped to our wrists and ankles taped to boots. We aren't HAZMAT teams, but we should try to cut the risk where possible.
Im so glad you said that! In a real pandemic, you would either wear the proper protective gear or die. Since not even one percent of the total population has died, the masks are useless!

Im so glad you said that! In a real pandemic, you would either wear the proper protective gear or die. Since not even one percent of the total population has died, the masks are useless!

Wrong again, "pandemic" refers to how wide spread it is not to the lethality. Secondly, how do you know that the deaths aren't so low because of the efforts people are making...including masks.

Wrong again, "pandemic" refers to how wide spread it is not to the lethality. Secondly, how do you know that the deaths aren't so low because of the efforts people are making...including masks.
Check the CDC guidance pre Trump saying mask do nothing to protect people in comparison to post Trump saying it. If the CDC thought masks would help stop the spread of anything, do you really think they wouldn’t have already proposed that? Finally, Many European and African countries never locked down and have almost no cases.

Check the CDC guidance pre Trump saying mask do nothing to protect people in comparison to post Trump saying it. If the CDC thought masks would help stop the spread of anything, do you really think they wouldn’t have already proposed that? Finally, Many European and African countries never locked down and have almost no cases.
Okay, so now you are saying that lockdowns and masks cause the disease? If people in Africa and Europe had wore masks and locked down they would have the pandemic?

Imagine if we had handled this better to begin with and Trump hadn't flat out lied to the American people (like he always does) during the early months. If we had taken more decisive national action to require certain practices for public safety and if the radical right hadn't thrown a fit about their freedoms. Schools would be better off. So would the restaurant industry, the retail industry, the oil industry, the manufacturing and the sports industry, and people's medical insurance premiums. This administration flubbed this so hard it still makes my head spin.

That's not to mention the states who are all in financial crisis right now, as well as the national government that's having to take on mountains more debt to combat a crisis that should have been attacked much earlier.

Trump is basically Hoover 2.0

Imagine if we had handled this better to begin with and Trump hadn't flat out lied to the American people (like he always does) during the early months. If we had taken more decisive national action to require certain practices for public safety and if the radical right hadn't thrown a fit about their freedoms. Schools would be better off. So would the restaurant industry, the retail industry, the oil industry, the manufacturing and the sports industry, and people's medical insurance premiums. This administration flubbed this so hard it still makes my head spin.

That's not to mention the states who are all in financial crisis right now, as well as the national government that's having to take on mountains more debt to combat a crisis that should have been attacked much earlier.

Trump is basically Hoover 2.0
Bueller, Looks like you are still sleeping through class. Intelligence feeds the president the information he needs to know when he needs to know it. When the president found out the extent of Chinas deception, he took the actions the Intel community recommended which was to stop Chinese flights to the US, which was criticized by Dems! If there is any failure at all it lies with the initial call to shutdown the government. Corona has killed less than 1% of the US population. I hope you are getting paid by the Dems for all the free campaign rhetoric you are spewing!

Reactions: HuffyCane
Bueller, Looks like you are still sleeping through class. Intelligence feeds the president the information he needs to know when he needs to know it. When the president found out the extent of Chinas deception, he took the actions the Intel community recommended which was to stop Chinese flights to the US, which was criticized by Dems! If there is any failure at all it lies with the initial call to shutdown the government. Corona has killed less than 1% of the US population. I hope you are getting paid by the Dems for all the free campaign rhetoric you are spewing!

Trump praised China for their response.
His “ban” was loose, to be generous.

Again, this is not party plot against Trump, it’s a global pandemic.
He had a chance to be a hero with this but, chose lie, divide, and give us 150K dead.
I’m glad your family and friends aren’t in that 150K or in the group that has “recovered” but still have lasting issues.

I don’t understand the blind eye folks turn towards his horrible mistakes and lies except that they must simply lack the ability to have independent thought and to question authority.
Always question.

Yeah, until he bitches and screams about it every time anybody says anything about a legitimate subject in his intelligence briefings.(then they stop giving him intelligence on that subject)

You act like he pays attention, and gets the information as he needs it, and they don't temper certain subjects. God forbid he ever reads a full intelligence report.

Last edited:
Yeah, until he bitches and screams about it every time anybody says anything about a legitimate subject in his intelligence briefings.(then they stop giving him intelligence on that subject)

You act like he pays attention, and gets the information as he needs it, and they don't temper certain subjects. God forbid he ever reads a full intelligence report.
I’m trying to be as polite as I possibly can when I say this. When you talk about a subject you have no clue about only to make yourself look more educated, it has the complete opposite effect!

Trump praised China for their response.
His “ban” was loose, to be generous.

Again, this is not party plot against Trump, it’s a global pandemic.
He had a chance to be a hero with this but, chose lie, divide, and give us 150K dead.
I’m glad your family and friends aren’t in that 150K or in the group that has “recovered” but still have lasting issues.

I don’t understand the blind eye folks turn towards his horrible mistakes and lies except that they must simply lack the ability to have independent thought and to question authority.
Always question.
Trump was in the final stages of negotiating his trade deal with China. The deal was not complete. Trumps cabinet members and speech writers shape every word and factor every decision they make against the psychological profile of the World leader they are trying to influence. The president absolutely took the right steps in that moment. If you don’t know how the system works, you form uneducated opinions and label them as truth. In regards to the 150,000 people who have died, I am truly sorry that happened. That being said, we know the numbers are overinflated and even if they weren’t, deaths from other causes are much likely in our country than dying from COVID. We don’t shut down and act like the sky is falling over those things, neither should we for this! If you think these people pushing revolution, vaccinations, shutdown, masks, and trace contact Have your best interest at heart.......do what you feel is right!

Last edited:
I’m trying to be as polite as I possibly can when I say this. When you talk about a subject you have no clue about only to make yourself look more educated, it has the complete opposite effect!
I don't talk about a subject to make myself appear educated. I talk about it because it interests me and/or bothers me, or I want to learn more about it. I don't appear uneducated with that remark.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories and religion? I don’t ever debate religion so you definitely got the wrong person. The water being poisoned in Flint was a conspiracy theory until it was finally brought to light. The only relevance my career or job has to do with anything is the fact that it promotes critical thinking and to constantly challenge the narrative which is precisely what I encourage each living and breathing soul to do. Your opinion of me or where you choose to categorize me is irrelevant. I left the days of the popularity competitions back in grade school. You should consider doing the same!!!!!!!

You avoided the debate by not even addressing the very, very, very basic argument I laid out for you, and insisted the gnostic gospels were part of the bible. You disagreed that they were apocryphal, without providing an argument. That''s debating religion without debating it, which is even worse than debating it. I don't have the wrong person.

I'm not even going to go into the numerous conspiracy theories that you've talked about as fact. Just cuz flint was proved doesn't give you license to glom onto other conspiracy theories, that with educated analysis will show as never being proven as fact.

I'm not talking about a popularity contest. I'm talking about two people who buy into conspiracy theories, without any logical analysis. I don't have any physical appearance, family history/class orientation, etc to base any popularity contest on. Just your arguments, and the style with which you execute them.
If you wish to discuss Gnosticism in more depth I will be more than happy to do so through DM. The very Word conspiracy theory is a Word we invented! Never forget, media is a tool to control the narrative to control the people. If you control the narrative and the information, you Control the people! You choose to believe those who run this planet have our best interest at heart. I don’t! I don’t ask you to feel how I feel or think what I think. Do what you think is best!

Last edited:
If you wish to discuss Gnosticism in more depth I will be more than happy to do so in through DM. The very Word conspiracy theory is a Word we invented! Never forget, media is a tool to control the narrative to control the people. If you control the narrative and the information, you Control the people! You choose to believe those who run this planet have our best interest at heart. I don’t! I don’t ask you to feel how I feel or think what I think. Do what you think is best!
I took those posts down for civility's sake. Hardly anybody's up at this hour. All I would ask is that you read the posts dealing with the gnostic gospel's a second time, and if you feel the urge, make a comment about the argument.

Reactions: shon46
I am and have been pro-mask. The Dukies seem to have put a lot of effort into it running each person multiple times, looking at the construction and so on. I concluded that it was like any product, some people make good ones and others not so good. I like, also, that they felt if Duke was dispensing them they ought to test them.

I am and have been pro-mask. The Dukies seem to have put a lot of effort into it running each person multiple times, looking at the construction and so on. I concluded that it was like any product, some people make good ones and others not so good. I like, also, that they felt if Duke was dispensing them they ought to test them.

Yes, a group at Duke spent some time and $500 for some initial conclusions that they shared. I was surprised they didn't publish much more than that, but it does show that there is a range of outcomes from different masks. The second article was more interesting to me because it talked about the challenges of doing scientific research to determine just how effective masks are and the challenges scientists face in meeting their own standards of evidence given ethical guide lines which prevent the gold standard double blind tests that are used for drugs.

Yes, a group at Duke spent some time and $500 for some initial conclusions that they shared. I was surprised they didn't publish much more than that, but it does show that there is a range of outcomes from different masks. The second article was more interesting to me because it talked about the challenges of doing scientific research to determine just how effective masks are and the challenges scientists face in meeting their own standards of evidence given ethical guide lines which prevent the gold standard double blind tests that are used for drugs.
Another thing was that Duke had people say a phrase 10 times. Fine and dandy but they could not very well tell someone to sneeze multiple times or cough a productive cough on request.

I find it a little bit bizarro but expected, that the poo pooers of science and scientific data don't ever consider these necessary testing difficulties. They are partially responsible for expectant early errors coming from the medical field. They just use them all to reject anything scientific that gets in the way of their belief system.

Another thing was that Duke had people say a phrase 10 times. Fine and dandy but they could not very well tell someone to sneeze multiple times or cough a productive cough on request.

Choosing talking makes sense because it is a consistent, every day activity for everyone.

I find it a little bit bizarro but expected, that the poo pooers of science and scientific data don't ever consider these necessary testing difficulties. They are partially responsible for expectant early errors coming from the medical field. They just use them all to reject anything scientific that gets in the way of their belief system.

Equally concerning was the critique that early estimates were not spot on In dealing with a new virus with unknown infection rates and modes of infection. Changing estimates as new and more data comes is exactly what epidemiologists do and should do when dealing with unknowns, probabilities and risk. Epidemiology is built on Bayesian statistics which is iterative process that requires updating ones initial assumptions as more data comes in.

Equally concerning was the critique that early estimates were not spot on In dealing with a new virus with unknown infection rates and modes of infection. Changing estimates as new and more data comes is exactly what epidemiologists do and should do when dealing with unknowns, probabilities and risk. Epidemiology is built on Bayesian statistics which is iterative process that requires updating ones initial assumptions as more data comes in.
Yeah my mind ran to secondary points like the one you mention in this post, when thinking about the post you quoted from me. What people will do to reject science, and cling to positions I thought had disappeared a centuries or two ago.

Choosing talking makes sense because it is a consistent, every day activity for everyone.
Yes, but the condition is not as severe. Sneezing or coughing causing the biggest threat in real life. You are looking for what will protect you. No one wants bullet proof vest that only protects against BB guns.

I would say that most people believe in science but just like everything else there are two sides of the coin. The scientist who are basically political tools are the ones who create policy. If you are not the head of a university medical department, high up on the Pharma Board, or appointed by someone rich than you have no voice. It’s the same way in the Archiological and History fields. Science is not absolute and that has been proven over and over. Those in charge of these fields demand all other descending voices be labeled as false but why? In science, It either works or it doesn’t. In this case with the discussion of masks, masks have been around for centuries. They have been studied and studied beyond belief. Why is it that now, all of a sudden, masks are recommended for a virus that has killed less than 1% of the total World population? On top of that, Even inside the CDC where the top scientist formulate their public policies, you can find hundreds of papers written on the ineffectiveness of masks of preventing the spread of anything. When this was pointed out to Fauci, he ordered the documents to be removed! Why? We all feel in our spirit why! My question is if we feel the same thing in our spirit, why do we go along with it?

Why is it that now, all of a sudden, masks are recommended for a virus that has killed less than 1% of the total World population? On top of that, Even inside the CDC where the top scientist formulate their public policies, you can find hundreds of papers written on the ineffectiveness of masks of preventing the spread of anything. When this was pointed out to Fauci, he ordered the documents to be removed! Why? We all feel in our spirit why! My question is if we feel the same thing in our spirit, why do we go along with it?

Link?
Besides trumpisthebombdiggity.com and the like, please.

I would say that most people believe in science but just like everything else there are two sides of the coin. The scientist who are basically political tools are the ones who create policy. If you are not the head of a university medical department, high up on the Pharma Board, or appointed by someone rich than you have no voice. It’s the same way in the Archiological and History fields. Science is not absolute and that has been proven over and over. Those in charge of these fields demand all other descending voices be labeled as false but why? In science, It either works or it doesn’t. In this case with the discussion of masks, masks have been around for centuries. They have been studied and studied beyond belief. Why is it that now, all of a sudden, masks are recommended for a virus that has killed less than 1% of the total World population? On top of that, Even inside the CDC where the top scientist formulate their public policies, you can find hundreds of papers written on the ineffectiveness of masks of preventing the spread of anything. When this was pointed out to Fauci, he ordered the documents to be removed! Why? We all feel in our spirit why! My question is if we feel the same thing in our spirit, why do we go along with it?
Masks, when worn properly, and properly designed range from 50%-95% effectiveness at stopping the spread of the virus. I would rather everyone wear them and be at least at 50% effectiveness.

That does not stop transmission, it only slows it down. Slowing it down, to cut back on the deaths, and attempt to keep this virus from inundating our health care system to the point of collapse, is all they were ever claiming masks would accomplish. For that reason we should all be wearing them as much of the time as possible when away from our car, home, or outdoors with adequate spacing.

If he did it, Fauci taking down data about masks effectiveness was likely a stop gap attempt to get people to wear them in a time when a large segment of the population seems to question everything. Without the proper data and instruction available to them to make a good decision, he was rightly worried that this segment of the population would drag us down in how much we slowed down virus transmission. The virus speeds up in transmission exponentially for every person not wearing a mask.

Just because they do not stop it 100% is no reason for not wearing them. If we had all been wearing them religiously from the start, the virus would not have had as much success in replicating.

Masks, when worn properly, and properly designed range from 50%-95% effectiveness at stopping the spread of the virus. I would rather everyone wear them and be at least at 50% effectiveness.

That does not stop transmission, it only slows it down. Slowing it down, to cut back on the deaths, and attempt to keep this virus from inundating our health care system to the point of collapse, is all they were ever claiming masks would accomplish. For that reason we should all be wearing them as much of the time as possible when away from our car, home, or outdoors with adequate spacing.

If he did it, Fauci taking down data about masks effectiveness was likely a stop gap attempt to get people to wear them in a time when a large segment of the population seems to question everything. Without the proper data and instruction available to them to make a good decision, he was rightly worried that this segment of the population would drag us down in how much we slowed down virus transmission. The virus speeds up in transmission exponentially for every person not wearing a mask.

Just because they do not stop it 100% is no reason for not wearing them. If we had all been wearing them religiously from the start, the virus would not have had as much success in replicating.
People have worn masks in China and all over Asia for over a decade now yet that accomplished nothing in regards to stopping the spread of the virus or overwhelming the system. On a separate note, over 90% of people who have died worldwide from the virus had an underlying health issue. The chance of you getting the virus and dying from the virus is slim to none (2%). When does it end? Fauci and Gates have stated multiple times that this lockdown and mask wearing may never go away. Is it logical to wear mask forever? One day I will leave this body but it won’t be because I lived my life in fear. The human species has overcome far more over millions of years and we will overcome this too. Survival of the fittest. Mind, body, and soul!

Link?
Besides trumpisthebombdiggity.com and the like, please.
https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0714-americans-to-wear-masks.html

The original two studies they referred to did not support the findings that masks are effective in preventing the spread of any virus. The studies were reviewed upon the request of Fauci and Subsequently changed. These are only two studies out of literary hundreds that were available in the CDC library. Various gov agencies use this library to conduct research on the capabilities of terrorist or nation States to use biological weapons as tools of weapons of mass destruction and war game how it could happen

Last edited:
When John Bolton, of all people, is the sanest / most competent guy in the room.... we have a serious issue. https://www.businessinsider.com/john-bolton-book-most-explosive-claims-about-trump-2020-6
When John Bolton, of all people, is the sanest / most competent guy in the room.... we have a serious issue. https://www.businessinsider.com/john-bolton-book-most-explosive-claims-about-trump-2020-6
I hope the two minutes of fame were worth leaking classified information and being thrown in jail. The worst part is that he classified most of the things he wrote about. What an idiot!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT