ADVERTISEMENT

Upsets today

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I’m picking Vols over the Tide. Frogs over the Pokes. Mich will have a close win over Penn St.

OU will romp over KU. Technically that is an upset.

Auburn could possibly beat Ole Miss, the most overrated top 10 team.

I’m picking Vols over the Tide. Frogs over the Pokes. Mich will have a close win over Penn St.

Everytime I read a fawning article on Kansas, I can't help but think about this:

TAMPA, Fla. -- USF debuted at No. 2 in the initial Bowl Championship Series Rankings released on Sunday afternoon.
October 14, 2007

Give me the Frogs over the cowfriggers and I am good lol. There is no team I harbor more "not so nice" feelings towards.

Tennessee in a wild one over Bama on a FG with 2 secs left. Breaks 15 game losing streak to Bama. 100,000 fans on the field.

Reactions: TU 1978
Three or four games have fallen the right way, and another three or so night games need to fall the right way. But Tulane might break in the rankings this week, depending on those night games.

Tulane Cincy at end of season might be a game similar to ours year before last. Beware of Covid, Tulane.

Pretty good picks !

Reactions: TU_BLA

Wow!!! Impressive

ECU tied with UM late and driving. Refs missed a call. ECU receiver has ball hit the ground and they didn’t review it. It was a third down play from their own territory to keep this last drive alive. Replay was clear.

Been watching the acc game between Duke and NC, for no reason whatsoever. The officials pull the same crap our officials pull.

If one team is ranked and the other isn't, then most calls go for the ranked team, or against the unranked team. SMH So you can't ever have a few bad games early and get it together later on, without battling the officials.

That hacks me off, but at least they do it in other conferences.

ECU tied with UM late and driving. Refs missed a call. ECU receiver has ball hit the ground and they didn’t review it. It was a third down play from their own territory to keep this last drive alive. Replay was clear.
Now ECU fans can bombard their own social media with "asterisk!". Lol

Reactions: TU1NNJ
UM let them score a TD with a minute left. They then drive the field on a couple of long passes to tie the game. Going to OT.

Not that anybody cares, but it would be nice to see two AAC schools in the polls. Best case scenario in the two polls for Tulane is a 25/26 ranking,(Coaches) and a 26/27.(Media)

Didn't help that Kentucky upset Miss St or that Utah upset USC. A Duke upset of North Carolina wouldn't have hurt either.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
So is Tennessee broke or are they just chintzy with their money. They did a go fund me to fund the replacement of their goal posts after Alabama.

Bet Knox County just loved having to fish the goal posts out of the Tennessee River. Any time I have a spare set of goal posts lying around, that's where I tend to leave them, in the local river.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT