ADVERTISEMENT

UALR game thread

I’m going to be able to catch the first half then I’m headed downtown to watch the musical version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I’ll have to watch the second half on replay tonight.

GO TU!

Reactions: loca2874
COBE again takes off without the ball. Has done that a lot.

Slow start with a couple of turnovers combined with some hot shooting from Yooler has in a little hole. Reed is playing well. Hopefully their three point guy will cool off.

When Reed is playing better than anyone, the others need to show up.Archie came in to guard the 3 point guy.

Our two true Freshmen playing the best ????? Just allowing too many interior cheapies. We may see a lot of that without a rim protector.

PJ is having an off night. He’s getting to the basket but is leaving them short.

Haggerty very slow start missing easy baskets.

Reed looks a little more svelte today. Is it the blue or has he lost weight?

We’re playing well right up to the rim then things go wrong. Somebody needs to tell them it’s not playing well ball it’s “basket“ ball.

We’ve left 5 points at the line. We could have the lead by just hitting freebies.

The football watchers can come over for a while.

Tulsa is in the Double Bonus as the trojans have 12 fouls. Little rock is in the single bonus with 8 TU fouls

I hate when refs consciously try to draw the foul counts to even at half. I've honestly heard them talking about that stuff as they run off the court.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
41-39 is the halftime score. Hopefully we find our shot in the second half.

Tulsa
FG 41.4
3PT 20
FT 68.4

Yooler

FG 57.1
3PT 25
FT 58.3

I’m ok being down 2 at the half considering how we played that first half. We just need to finish better in the second half. 40% shooting isn’t acceptable considering how many of those shots were at the rim. Also 68% from the line is really low for us. As well as these guys shoot free throws normally I hate to see 6 points left at the line.

Well, I’m off to see the grinch. I’ll catch the rest this evening. I’m hoping I’ll be watching a dominant half and a big win.

Reactions: loca2874
Both teams without their leading scorer. Robinson out and Haggerty appeared to be out.

I thought for a minute Haith was coaching. Archie starts the half with a three and is benched.

Cobe have tummy troubles at the half? Looked like he was late coming out and that’s why Archie played 1 minute then yanked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT