ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa Should Host A Bowl Game Someday

I think the Tesla Dome could host this game after it is completed downtown.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Maybe after Hooterville gets the Rutabaga Bowl up and running we can hire Mr Haney, Sam Drucker, Hank Kimble and others to consult on the project. Better yet do Rutabaga’s grow well in Tulsa? If so let’s just move that Bowl Game here - I think it is on CBS 😉

It's planting season in Hooterville, but Oliver doesn't know what to grow. After testing the soil, he discovers Hooterville is perfect for growing rutabagas. The locals are overcome with rutabaga fever, going so far as to plan a "Rutabaga Bowl." To spread the word, Lisa is sent up in a hot-air balloon to drop vegetables on people with the message "Eat Hooterville Rutabagas" written on them.

Last edited:
Maybe after Hooterville gets the Rutabaga Bowl up and running we can hire Mr Haney, Sam Drucker, Hank Kimble and others to consult on the project 😉
Oliver Douglas is working on the legal documents to set up the bowl, so it could happen any day now.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Y’all have fun at the Rutabaga Bowl, I’ll be down the tracks at the Petticoat Bowl. Much more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978 and TU1NNJ
Maybe after Hooterville gets the Rutabaga Bowl up and running we can hire Mr Haney, Sam Drucker, Hank Kimble and others to consult on the project. Better yet do Rutabaga’s grow well in Tulsa? If so let’s just move that Bowl Game here - I think it is on CBS 😉

It's planting season in Hooterville, but Oliver doesn't know what to grow. After testing the soil, he discovers Hooterville is perfect for growing rutabagas. The locals are overcome with rutabaga fever, going so far as to plan a "Rutabaga Bowl." To spread the word, Lisa is sent up in a hot-air balloon to drop vegetables on people with the message "Eat Hooterville Rutabagas" written on them.

The first series that spawned the entire line of Hooterville based television..

Sponsored by Green Acre Sod Farms(Special shout out to Hooterville)
Hooterville must be between Bixby and Leonard. The Chamber of Commerce probably hated that Roy D call when the guy says there is absolutely nothing to do in Bixby.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The thing I miss the most about Tulsa is the honesty. And the work ethic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT