ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane game thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
I’m starting the game thread early, because I didn’t have the heart to post a prediction thread this week.

We are truly living in bizarro world when Tulane is a 10.5 pt favorite. And GameDay is in Memphis, with them and SMU are both ranked. Seriously can’t take much more of this.

Here’s hoping for a smarter game this week.

I’m starting the game thread early, because I didn’t have the heart to post a prediction thread this week.

We are truly living in bizarro world when Tulane is a 10.5 pt favorite. And GameDay is in Memphis, with them and SMU are both ranked. Seriously can’t take much more of this.

Here’s hoping for a smarter game this week.
Agreed, but what’s that definition of insanity we all know and have fumed about as we’ve watched the last several years.

These kids are ballers, so my gut says we pull it out for a W.

Reactions: Tulsa76 and 4tu2
TUL versus TUL.

How many times will Tulane be called Tulsa, and vice versa?
Who cares?

I don’t have any ****s left to give.

It's a good thing that SMU and Memphis are both ranked in the top 25. I think if the CFP ever opens things up a bit more, the American has proved itself to be just as good a P5 conference if not better than the ACC or the PAC-12 with the exception of USC and Clemson. I like the direction things are headed with every team in the conference except us unfortunately. But hey, if Tulane can turn things around, then why the hell can't Tulsa??? Need a fresh start and clean sweep of the coaching staff and likely the AD. Who else could keep their job this long with such piss-poor results?? I sure as heck couldn't in any professional job I've held.

I hope we are able to get the W, remember when these guys were our punching bag?

Agreed, but what’s that definition of insanity we all know and have fumed about as we’ve watched the last several years.

These kids are ballers, so my gut says we pull it out for a W.
These kids can win this if the coaches just watch and let the play callers/leaders on the field call ALL the plays!

I predict Tulsa goes 95 yards for a touchdown on the opening drive!

Yes! Timeout on 3rd down of the opening drive, it's almost as if Coach expected the two runs up the middle to work and he din't have a 3rd and long play called.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
That sack was all on Smith... you have to know the clock is up at that point and just get positive yards...

The defense has a tendency to allow an easy touchdown on the first drive of every game.

Defense is awake so far, hopefully we go wildcat the rest of the way on offense

I guess we’ll go for it on 4th and 16 since we don’t have a kicker.

Reactions: loca2874
Hey Monty, the other team KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO CALL! How about you stop trusting your current OC because he can't handle the job...

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT