ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs UNCC

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004
Slow start but now up 8-2. Mathew’s starts for Young and then gets her knee hurt 😡

Mathew’s is back. At the end of 1 TU 20 UNCC 11

these homer announcers kill me. officiating attempting to help the home team now.

Last edited:
Even the homer announcers said Nelp should be pissed at the disparity in fouls called.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Our first 2 FT’s with under 2 minutes left in 3rd

Fourth TU player to have to get blood removed and wound covered today.

Give UNCC credit they have quick hands and hustle. Their commentators are probably less homers than most.

Reactions: javastan
Looks like we'll pull it out and with Poindexter having one of her worst games in quite a while.

Tulsa played great defense the whole game and yes the zone really helped. Evans and Corea and Levings came in and did a good job. Crawford was the difference with her scoring and rebounding. We have better talent than almost anybody got to cut out all those stupid turnovers. Big win

Last edited:
Reactions: TU_BLA
Those Charlotte uniforms…
They suck but I really like our road red uni's. But how do you describe that shade of red? More red than orange? well aged pinot noir? Old blood stain? Whatever, they are cool and I like 'em.

Reactions: dlsnid
Tulsa played great defense the whole game and yes the zone really helped. Evans and Corea and Levings came in and did a good job. Crawford was the difference with her scoring and rebounding. We have better talent than almost anybody got to cut out all those stupid turnovers. Big win
And stupid fouls. Why the hell are we fouling up 13 with under 2 minutes left?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT