ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs NWS game thread

If we want to be critical, our offensive line is really really bad. We're struggling to create any push on run plays and everything from Francis has to be 3-5 steps and out. I don't believe he really has time to do a read progression. And blocking for a FG is simple. Overlap legs and wide base and stand strong since defenders are trying to get high you just stand them up. Now the kick was poor and Morgan needs to hit that one like an extra point. But his kickoffs have been low line drives as well. Doesn't work when you've got guys trying to block the kick.

After one quarter we are tied 14-14 with one of the worst teams to ever play us. And have only outgained them 128 to 107. Seems evenly matched so far.

The guy was open...he overthrew him.

It happens. Im more annoyed about the stupid QB switch when the offense is clicking but Im just a bipolar message board idiot..not a stupid old faced washed up coach,.

Reactions: noble cane
Im just happy we as an fanbase are all at the same place we are at the beginning of every season since the days of Todd.

The Sky is falling. Everything sucks. Fire the coach. Fire everyone.

I really wouldnt want it any other way.

What a catch by Ballard. Our WRs are looking MUCH improved over last year at first glance. Our O-Line isn't doing much supporting the run, but have you seen the size of that #97 for NW?? Dude ate 2 players before the game

• Haha
Reactions: TU_BLA
giphy.gif

I suspect the ball wasn't possessed by the player and he was trying to get it loose. But far too risky to chance that.

Reactions: nevadanatural
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT