ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Cincinnati

Hope Taplin keeps attacking despite getting blocked

I like what we’re doing on offense but, Cincy is too athletic to allow to work and we’re not hitting from 3 so we’re screwed.
2-6 on fouls with 5 of theirs being shooting fouls.

Their PG is walking with the ball every time on the uptake that our guys are biting on. Shuffled the feet every time.

Not that it matters. We were not ready to play and we’re not playing with any urgency out of the gate. You can’t just decide to start playing after your down 10-15 points and that seems to be our M.O. in just about every road game.

The morons who did the game in Tulsa are doing the game tonight. Frank said he's not worried about recent losses. He should be.

Could get ugly. Needed the good players to play well and hit perimeter shots...neither are happening.

Played timid.

Cincinnati shooters > Tulsa shooters.

Guarded , unguarded, layup, jump shot, mid range... across the board...they are better shooters..

We need to quit recruiting the union halls..

I remind my 10th graders every practice that long shots create long rebounds. Rushing to the rim to rebound will just give the ball back to the offense.

That third foul for Jeffries will ensure Haith never doubts the autobench again

Turnover, turnover, turnover, and turnover. Seems to be the main problem again.

As bad as it seems we’ve only been out rebounded by 3 while we’ve made 6 more turnovers. We’re down 11 and they have 10 points off turnovers. We have to value every possession.

Everyone on Cincy team knew that Taplin would dribble around for 10 seconds and throw up a prayer. Happens every time before halftime.

I feel like bigzit but Cincinnati just has more talent. Their top players play consistently, ours disappear for long stretches.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Changed my flight to get in early enough to watch this mess.

Very sloppy play. Disappointing performance.

Yet we are at an 11 point margin somehow. So I will keep watching from my LA hotel room.

The Bearcats should be running away with this game but they are too busy showboating for their crowd. This place has a strange energy tonight. If we can just convert the easy shots and limit the turnovers we can get back in this game. If we get close the crowd will turn on their team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT