ADVERTISEMENT

TU vs Cincinnati

Announcers are right. We should have won the first meeting. TU will have trouble shooting that good this time. This team needs a high % of threes to beat teams with good shot blockers. I would cover the guards and foul the bigs.

cincy does have more talent but so long as I continue to see us fail to contest shots and continue to be outhustled for loose ball rebounds that will never be a sufficient explanation for losses

As ugly as that was at times, we could be down by only 6-7, if we had just hit our FTs. Scott & Korita left 4 points at the line in the last few minutes. It will take our best half of the year to pull out a win tonight.

The defensive rotation with our starting lineup is just too slow. We are reliant on opponents missing open shots.

Our inbound game is so bad! We've really been struggling to get it in the last few games, it is really frustrating.

Best three point shooter in nation is left wide open three times???????

Outhustled for another rebound. No one chasing down the ball

Jackson should never shoot threes. Under 10% and it hurts the team.

Haith has just one more year on his contract. Perhaps there is a reduced buyout provision.

Cumberland and Jennifer have put up 8 and 9 three pointers a piece. One would think the gameplan on Jennifer would be to not allow him to even take that many. Force him to drive

How about our passing, our dribbling, our shooting, our defense against anyone??

This game was over before it started. I'm sorry but Frank Haith is not the answer. Average coaching, bad recruiting and no money will not get us back.

Actually Jackson and Barnes are 0-12 from the three this year. Guards have to be able to shoot in the 3 point line game today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT