ADVERTISEMENT

ECU game thread - women’s AAC tournament

Slow start. When I finally got around to streaming the game, we were down 9. Now down only 2 with under a minute in the 1Q. Crawford to the line.

Someone please tell the male ESPN announcer how to pronounce Katia Gallegos’ name.

End of first quarter, TU behind 15-18.

Halftime, TU trails 29-36. Time for halftime adjustments.

TU down by 7 at half. Poindexter playing fine, Crawford is 0-the game right now. 2 pts off of 2 FTs and that's all. TU cannot win if she is not playing well.

Nice swing in momentum there. Keep it up!

Also, it’s BS that the AAC would only get one spot in the NCAA… these announcers are clueless.

46-52 TU trails, end of 3rd quarter.

Crawford now 1-16.

Those two ecu players should have fouled out about 10 minutes ago.

Reactions: TU83
Just because someone told her the AAC is one bid league doesn’t make it so.
Bracketology had Tulsa as the auto bid and in the 15 seed. Since tuksa isn’t getting the auto bid, they should be a one bid league this year

I am pretty sure that is the end for them this year. They were still 100+ net - That wont get NITeither

Bracketology had Tulsa as the auto bid and in the 15 seed. Since tuksa isn’t getting the auto bid, they should be a one bid league this year
I’m not buying it. Two bid league last year with similar teams.

I read something about the NCAA starting the WBIT this year and one of their criteria was the regular conference champion would be invited if they did not make the NCAA women's tournament.

Reactions: libertychamp
I’m not buying it. Two bid league last year with similar teams.
lol not even remotely close. USF was locked in and they had a very high net. They were 27-5 at the end of the conference tournament and was a lock. Also believe they were ranked as well. East Carolina got in simply by winning the tournament.

We have not a single women’s team that is even close to the USF team last year. One bid that is it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT