ADVERTISEMENT

ECU game thread - women’s AAC tournament

Tulsa should get the at large as regular season champion as well as the tournament winner.
Our NET is #115. No one gets an at-large with a NET of #115. Soft OOC schedule combined with a very weak league makes it practically impossible to get an at-large. The good news is I expect the league to be improved next year and I assume we will strengthen our OOC schedule. Relying on winning the post season tourney as the only ticket to the NCAA is rough.

Tulsa should get the at large as regular season champion as well as the tournament winner.
Tulsa is 0-2 in Q1 games and 6-4 in Q2 games.

The are also 11-2 in Q3 and 6-0 in Q4

50 percent in Q1 and Q2 with a 115 NET wont get you in as an at large.

Tulsa isnt a Q1 win or loss to anyone. The At large teams will be a Q1 win or loss to anyone

When did women's college basketball be some interesting? I watched more game in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life.

I was working and didn’t get to watch the game but having watched the first game when they beat us in NC I knew this was a tough draw. Tall and physical teams have been our Achilles Heel. Hopefully we get some more size.

I always hate to play a team in a tournament that won the day before on the same floor while we rested. TU-Houston men NCAA 1982. The dangers of getting a bye .

Never helps when the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league has the worst shooting night of her career. It's amazing we were able to stay in the game and be within 4 with as poorly as Crawford shot the ball. And it also magnifies the need for Nelp to find complementary scorers to go with Poindexter and Crawford. A normal scoring game from Crawford and we likely pull this out but it's not like anyone else is able to step up and take on some of the scoring load. Young helped when she was healthy and it really made TU multidimensional on offense. Maddie Cartwright, Hill, Brown...someone in that group needs to take some of that burden.

Reactions: I.I.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT