ADVERTISEMENT

Record prediction

Hey Phoggy, we’re talking about Tulsa, not Kansas. By the way, I disagree with you. I think KU will win more than 16-18, but you do know them better.

Classic! Happy to see you have developed some new material over the summer.

I'm not sure that's a correct list. There are some pretty good JUCO squads this year. And lest we not forget Newman and Friends University. I hear they've got some good returning players.

UMKC is an honorary Kansas school right?

1. Wichita
2. Kansas St
3. Washburn
4. Emporia State
5. Pittsburg State
6. Kansas
7. Benedictine

Hey, the MIAA D-2 conference is tough. At least Phoggy, you’re picked above Benedictine. You come to our board, you have to be willing to take some krap.

Reactions: URedskin54
I'm not sure that's a correct list. There are some pretty good JUCO squads this year. And lest we not forget Newman and Friends University. I hear they've got some good returning players.

UMKC is an honorary Kansas school right?

Yeah, I forgot about Hutch, Crowley, Seward, Coffeyville, Garden City, etc. They’d be ranked around KU.

I think Hutch is ranked number 1 pre-season

Here’s a quote from Bill Self during media day concerning a possible matchup with the preseason #1 junior college team in the country, Hutchinson.

“They have a stronger starting five than us, but I think our depth gives us an edge in a matchup. I’d love to have their starters. We could use our starting five in a rotation and we’d be the top team in the nation, except for possibly Wichita State.”

Reactions: astonmartin708
Yes, I get it...Kansas sucks, Wichita is great, blah, blah, blah. You guys need some new material.

What do you mean? I’m just happy to have both the #1 and #2 programs in Kansas on our schedule in the same season.

Reactions: Gold*
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT