ADVERTISEMENT

Pray For Israel 🇮🇱 🙏

Wouldnt you?
Get your panties unwadded. I was only referring to the fact that it was our pier, and if we were trying to get around the Israeli's then they wouldn't be on the pier inspecting our aid supplies. It was purely in reference to what astonmartin said. No judgement on my part about them looking through our supplies.

We are trying to get around the Israeli’s. On the contrary, we are trying to salvage several bilateral trade agreements with them and other regional partners such as Cyprus and Egypt. It also lets aid in with the Egyptians losing face over everything getting searched.

American politics is so simplistic and binary now. You can’t reduce the Middle East to a two party good/bad argument.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We are trying to get around the Israeli’s. On the contrary, we are trying to salvage several bilateral trade agreements with them and other regional partners such as Cyprus and Egypt. It also lets aid in with the Egyptians losing face over everything getting searched.

American politics is so simplistic and binary now. You can’t reduce the Middle East to a two party good/bad argument.
My experience in the mid east is that there is no good or bad... just believer and infidel.. alliances and loyalties are built on blood ties and expedience.. both interchangeable.. morals are loose depending on who is watching and many of islams forbidden vices can be indulged in as long as a roof is over your head..

Reactions: HuffyCane
My experience in the mid east is that there is no good or bad... just believer and infidel.. alliances and loyalties are built on blood ties and expedience.. both interchangeable.. morals are loose depending on who is watching and many of islams forbidden vices can be indulged in as long as a roof is over your head..
the Israelies is our all allie,, the others are not.

The Center for Strategic & International Studies(CSIS) outlines the overall history of the situation very well in an article they put out not too long after the Oct 7 attacks. It specifically references what happened after the Oct 7 situation with Hezbollah, and why. It details what Israel's initial reaction was and then what the US reaction was, in talking with them about it.

It talks about what Israel did and didn't do, due to the collaborative talks between the US and their government. It provides some background to what their reaction might be now that the attacks are escalating Imo. I think an escalation into an invasion of Lebanon again, is being talked about a little too quickly, as far as your War Intel twitter site very rapidly predicts is possible. Click bait post?

https://www.csis.org/analysis/coming-conflict-hezbollah

Last edited:
Great…. A doubling down…. Nice…
I’m not sure how long anyone can expect a country to stand back and watch while another country continues to send missiles and rockets into said country. I fully expect Israel to react if the attacked from hezbollah continues.

They take too much money from UAE, China and the Saudis to trust anything they publish.

Who are you referring to?
CSIS. They are fairly middle of the road but they have ridiculous money. Much of it collected from foreign governments. A lot of it from the Middle East. Take what they publish with a grain of salt.

CSIS. They are fairly middle of the road but they have ridiculous money. Much of it collected from foreign governments. A lot of it from the Middle East. Take what they publish with a grain of salt.
It was mostly a historical outline of what has happened. It might be a biased historical outline, but it's still seems fairly accurate. It seemed to talk about stuff that wouldn't be too terribly affected by opinion.

Figured the Pro-Palestine protestors would eventually fade away. Doesn’t appear that day is close.

Their organizers are being paid millions. Occupy. Antifa. CHOP. It’s an industry. This will continue until the next fringe cause starts generating micro donations.
what a difference, the left leaning Austin court system let the radical anti-isreal protesters who broke into state buildings, go.

What a joke…

I don’t see how US interests align with any of these countries. Israel openly uses #TheWestIsNext & they’re not talking about the Golan Heights.

In all honesty a safe & secure Lebanon, Palestine & Yemen (if Israel would leave them alone & vice versa) would help USA but USA politicos have overextended themselves to Israel.

This is the same Israel that can’t win any fight on their own & has to stand down from protecting their own border to allow terrorists in to kill their citizens & as if that wasn’t enough once IDF reached the area they continued killing Israelis. The whole thing is stupid.

Last edited:
What a joke…

I don’t see how US interests align with any of these countries. Israel openly uses #TheWestIsNext & they’re not talking about the Golan Heights.

In all honesty a safe & secure Lebanon, Palestine & Yemen (if Israel would leave them alone & vice versa) would help USA but USA politicos have overextended themselves to Israel. Yemen would still attack the US interests and allies, as long as we are supporting Ukraine.

This is the same Israel that can’t win any fight on their own & has to stand down from protecting their own border to allow terrorists in to kill their citizens & as if that wasn’t enough once IDF reached the area they continued killing Israelis. The whole post is stupid.

Looks like Hamas has executed one of its American hostages. Sad day

The same cowardice with which the Hamas Terrorist acted when he chose to execute those hostages when he realized his capture by the IDF was imminent is borne out right here in the USA when Tim Walz can’t answer a question he runs away afraid to insult that terrorist. That literally just happened at the Minnesota state fair.

These people afraid of offending people this culture is risking getting us all killed.

I’ve been telling the people I know who support Kamala that the weakness surrounding her candidacy, her as a candidate & the entire Democrat party all the men who vote for them, this stuff is known by our enemies, hence Putin invading Ukraine (these assholes we’re stupid enough to provoke him to but he wouldn’t have if he hadn’t sensed weakness.)

True... but at some point you have to ask when the innocent become the complicit..
This. They are complicit. That’s why I’m saying they need to think about how they’re going to ask the people they hate to save them. That’s not assuming they haven’t already had their decisions made unwittingly by the Dems who roll out the red carpet for Xi (they have) maybe it won’t be them asking us to save them maybe they’ll be joining the terrorists.

It’s crazy that they don’t know USA is now state sponsor of terrorism they concocted many a scheme now to kill innocent Russians not the ones in Ukraine IN RUSSIA starting with the daughter of a close Putin ally innocently trying to drive her dad’s car & culminating commencement with the Crocus City Hall Concert attack.

They don’t even realize they’re being played by people who think they’re wise enough to play both our enemies & them at the same time. They will soon, though. Putin realized this that’s why they provoked him to invade Ukraine.

This is treasonous leadership fooling the masses without telling them, emboldened by power so much they think they can fool the enemy & their own people. This is going to go down in history for real

You’ll never see Trump or Vance run from tough questions like this:

This is the weakness I’m talking about, these people, Victoria Nuland, Obama, to a lesser extent Kamala & Walz (they’re lower down they’re not executives as the others) all these arrogant assholes pulling the strings are panicking & I think yall who support them need to really introspect. Do you want to support people who pay terrorists to attack Israel, pay Ukrainian Intel assets (US Intel assets) to pretend to be terrorists & attack Russia? These are the people who are afraid to offend the same terrorist who killed these hostages just as they are (afraid) to offend Americans who support Hamas — they view them in the same light.

By the way these people are racist assholes the people that have yall thinking the conservatives are racist. They’re worse than that they’re pure evil.

Last edited:
To those that laugh at (or write) the posts saying I’m crazy for calling executive tier democrats racist, I have one simple request: Please, if you know, explain to me why MLK preferred to focus so much on “content of character” & not on group x (described often as “the oppressed”.)

Since I know you don’t fully understand, I included a hint right there in the answer (“group x.”)

My fault, I know that requires critical thinking. And no, I’m not suggesting all of you are incapable of thinking critically (many are,) I’m saying even those who are will go out of their way to make sure they’re never caught doing this, at least not in public by the Democrat party.

He focused on content of character because he knew the importance of everyone’s inherent value as individuals. Sometimes the Dems say something about everyone, but they will never qualify their broad statements about oppressed groups with “not all.” This is indicative of their preference to groupthink over critical thinking skills of individuals.

MLK knew that if you were to attack an entire group, ie go after the whites all of them, then he’d be no different the ones who were against him. Similarly today, you cannot describe an airliner as being of “integrity” by saying “well, they’re hiring more black pilots & historically that’s been a problem for these airliners.” This ignores all other possible explanations (I know many black people who not only never have flown in a plane but vow to never step foot on one & this is just one of the many correlating variables) & focuses on the immutable.

If you say “I know they’re not racist, they hire black people,” it’s no different than someone in 1960 “they hire white people so they can’t be racist.” Before you dispute this or explain how it doesn’t make sense, I’m not misspeaking nor misunderstanding history, I’m telling you there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the 2!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT