ADVERTISEMENT

Assassination Attempt on Trump

What’s this cop saying? Why would he need to clear a water tower? Witnesses on the scene confirmed shooter killed on water tower.

@Rippin resurrects himself as @RIP represalia.

How long has it been we were free of you, except aTUfan was your replacement.

What a wonderful world...

Somebody remind him once again to get back on his meds.

Trump announced his event for 7/13 on 7/3. Jill Biden announced her event for same day (7/13) on 7/10.

Anyone remember what Biden said the day before 7/10? Put who in a bullseye?

Jill’s event (taking up the actual fully trained full time secret service agents thus allowing Mayorkas & Cheatle to give Trump bunk untrained unprepared homeland security stand-ins) is in Pittsburgh… shooters are from where? Pittsburgh?!

Come on, please tell me how this is so conspiratorial lmao Thomas crooks doesn’t have a functioning FBI email or at least it was functioning last week.

The van towed ~10 miles away from rally from residential street had Arizona plates. Crooks’ sonata was in the parking lot at the rally we are told.

Roger yearick maxwell’s father has van matching description GMC van az plates as he prev lived there.
Once again logic is completely absent from this entire set of posts. Are we supposed to add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide those dates, to get the magic conspiracy hotline #?

Once again logic is completely absent from this entire set of posts. Are we supposed to add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide those dates, to get the magic conspiracy hotline #?
Remember I said I would have fun proving this?

This guy has caught on to more. The person he cites is identifying Hooper on Twitter is someone I know.

To be clear it is already confirmed that Jill Biden is involved at least indirectly. You knew that, right?

At the bare minimum, she is unwittingly involved. Cheatle testified as much.

One of the first things I noticed about the counter-sniper team behind Trump to our left (in the footage) is that those 2 are not secret service. I said that immediately. That turned out to be the truth; I even made fun of their dramatic flinching, something I took back upon realizing they took direct fire from the water tower/tree line area. The one who took fetal position is who apparently releases Hooper.

Now they have to pretend to not kill Biden, too just to get someone else on the ballot. Mark my words. Biden will not make it until the November election bc Nevada requires it. So that’s what they’re going to pretend to do.

Poor Hunter Biden lol of course the Joe Biden isn’t going to pardon him that’s been out of the question for years bahahaha

Poor Hunter Biden lol of course the Joe Biden isn’t going to pardon him that’s been out of the question for years bahahaha
But I thought Joe Biden was dead? Or do President's have the right to pardon someone after they die. That's a curiosity they will need to take up in the Supreme Court, am I right?

But I thought Joe Biden was dead? Or do President's have the right to pardon someone after they die. That's a curiosity they will need to take up in the Supreme Court, am I right?
You see “the” in front of “Joe Biden,” right? The presumptive whoever they trot out there is what that implies.

Definitely digging that you haven’t offered any debunking of my facts, though. Idk if liberal tears really are salty bc I’m not a doctor but I’m pretty sure low testosterone has some kind of effect on those so I’m not going to comment.

You see “the” in front of “Joe Biden,” right? The presumptive whoever they trot out there is what that implies.
And hey, you don’t need to convince me, I’ve always said Hunter Biden should be pardoned. Idk about the whole selling us out to China part, but even with that if they don’t convict Biden (he’s the principle in it, Hunter is the agent) I don’t think Hunter should go to prison for it. After all, if the president can’t keep their own son out of prison, what’s the point of being president?

It wasn’t Hunter Biden who dumped the firearm behind a grocer next to a school. He was a victim of a crime in that matter. Totally unconstitutional. Unfortunately for him, even the Democrat judge in his own state is a virtue nazi.

Actually I commend that judge for allowing us to learn that Hunter Biden was willing to blame 2 Hispanic employees of the grocer to the cop! Lmao WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! Do I think that was wrong & racist? Yes, in fact it’s out right moronic. The cop said “like those two Mexicans who just walked by us?” & Hunter Biden said “YES THEYRE PROBABLY CARTEL” LMAO WHAT AN IDIOT EVEN THE COP COULDN’T BELIEVE IT!
It speaks volumes to someone who is the son of a guy who spoke at Robert Byrd funeral lmao he’s a dumbass racist bc his father was!

Last edited:
It's sad how wrong he is, on just about every issue he talks about. He doesn't even realize that his explanations of all these conspiracy theories were laughed at pretty much by everybody on this board, except maybe aTUfan. Both the Democrats, Republicans, and Independents on this board have a bilateral consensus of Rippin's looniness.

And hey, you don’t need to convince me, I’ve always said Hunter Biden should be pardoned. Idk about the whole selling us out to China part, but even with that if they don’t convict Biden (he’s the principle in it, Hunter is the agent) I don’t think Hunter should go to prison for it. After all, if the president can’t keep their own son out of prison, what’s the point of being president?

It wasn’t Hunter Biden who dumped the firearm behind a grocer next to a school. He was a victim of a crime in that matter. Totally unconstitutional. Unfortunately for him, even the Democrat judge in his own state is a virtue nazi.

Actually I commend that judge for allowing us to learn that Hunter Biden was willing to blame 2 Hispanic employees of the grocer to the cop! Lmao WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! Do I think that was wrong & racist? Yes, in fact it’s out right moronic. The cop said “like those two Mexicans who just walked by us?” & Hunter Biden said “YES THEYRE PROBABLY CARTEL” LMAO WHAT AN IDIOT EVEN THE COP COULDN’T BELIEVE IT!
It speaks volumes to someone who is the son of a guy who spoke at Robert Byrd funeral lmao he’s a dumbass racist bc his father was!
It should be noted he did the same thing in the navy when he was caught with cocaine tried to blame it on 2 innocent Africans.

My best friend is a brilliant man who is pretty damn MAGA. I am about as center pragmatic, business oriented you can fund.

I would never let our political differences get between us. I respect his intellect even when I don't understand how he comes to certain conclusions.

I actually considered voting for Trump for the first time ever today. Ever. This sickness needs to stop.
Right on.

It's sad how wrong he is, on just about every issue he talks about. He doesn't even realize that his explanations of all these conspiracy theories were laughed at pretty much by everybody on this board, except maybe aTUfan. Both the Democrats, Republicans, and Independents on this board have a bilateral consensus of Rippin's looniness.
now I’m lost but it sure says a lot you’d defend the guy who blames ppl bc of their race when he’s guilty & even when he’s the victim of a crime committed by his girlfriend the widow of his deceased brother.

I’ve noticed this is actually pretty common among white liberals when facing legal troubles: blame the coloreds if they’re there for the blame to be placed.

Last edited:
It should be noted he did the same thing in the navy when he was caught with cocaine tried to blame it on 2 innocent Africans.
That's ok, they were enlisted DEI Navy.

Right on.
If I were guessing, I would say drboobay would not give you the same benefit as his best friend. I have a feeling his best friend is not crazy, despite his views.

If I were guessing, I would say drboobay would not give you the same benefit as his best friend. I have a feeling his best friend is not crazy, despite his views.
Who’s enlisted dei navy? I mean I believe you use the N word irl but to post the synonym of it here, I’m surprised.

You misread to what I was saying “right on.”

If Trump gets killed, then Vance can automatically get the $45m Elon pledged to Trump, right? Even if it violates FEC law?

This is great! Watch, he’ll never say it!

If Trump gets killed, then Vance can automatically get the $45m Elon pledged to Trump, right? Even if it violates FEC law?

This is great! Watch, he’ll never say it!

If that were to happen,(Trump getting assassinated) then Vance would likely be a better candidate than Trump. I'm not so sure Vance's policies are only for Trump's sake. I'd like to see what Vance's position on foreign policy would be, if Trump were dead. I'm sure there would be at least a quarter pivot on several of those policies. Vance espoused anti Trump positions before he did an about face.

That would violate FEC law even less than Biden/Harris. And Biden/Harris doesn't violate 'FEC' law.

Who’s enlisted dei navy? I mean I believe you use the N word irl but to post the synonym of it here, I’m surprised.

You misread to what I was saying “right on.”
No I was being sarcastic, in your voice when I said DEI, despite the color of your skin. It's funny how you are wavering on whose definition of DEI to go with. I believe you are going with the Democratic definition. I'm having too much fun, but I'm through playing wit you.

Shooting fish in a barrel gets boring after you have 6 or 7 fish floating on top.

CIao, CIao

Last edited:
Reactions: drboobay
If that were to happen,(Trump getting assassinated) then Vance would likely be a better candidate than Trump. I'm not so sure Vance's policies are only for Trump's sake. I'd like to see what Vance's position on foreign policy would be, if Trump were dead. I'm sure there would be at least a quarter pivot on several of those policies. That would violate FEC law even less than Biden/Harris. And Biden/Harris doesn't violate 'FEC' law. Vance espoused anti Trump positions before he did an about face.

No I was being sarcastic, in your voice when I said DEI, despite the color of your skin. It's funny how you are wavering on whose definition of DEI to go with. I believe you are going with the Democratic definition. I'm having too much fun, but I'm through playing wit you.

Shooting fish in a barrel gets boring after you have 6 or 7 fish floating on top.

Caio, Caio
if only spelling Italian words were easier, right?

And no, Harris does not get Biden war chest that is absolutely against the law. What if I donated to Biden & now want to donate to Harris? I’d be donating twice & exceeding the legal limit! No!

What a dunce, get the facts straight. If the funds are not spent you get a refund, and can then donate to the other campaign. If it's already spent and you have already donated to the legal limit, then yes you are done. That's just common sense.

If it hasn't been spent, they only count it once, no matter where it ends up. It doesn't multiply. They are not going to refund you money they have already spent. If they did, which is not even possible, then yeah that would be illegal. But that's not even what the general discussion out there is about. Done responding to fake news retorts.

US News & World Report(one amongst many sources that say the same thing, one being the AP)

Instead, “Biden's campaign would have to offer to refund the money to donors, who could then contribute to the new candidate's campaign,” or “transfer an unlimited amount to the DNC, which could then spend the money supporting the new presidential nominee, and up to $32.3 million of that spending could be coordinated ...

Last edited:
if only spelling Italian words were easier, right?

And no, Harris does not get Biden war chest that is absolutely against the law. What if I donated to Biden & now want to donate to Harris? I’d be donating twice & exceeding the legal limit! No!
what happens to bidens donations

I

Yall cracc me up. I know y’all been missin me on here so I’ll fill yall in on the truth: Joe Biden has been dead for years. That signature is a forgery & so are a bunch of the ones on executive orders of the past 2-3 years.

My timeline is full of black ppl saying they’re not voting for commala lmao

When this video came out I told everyone “this is proof Joe Biden isn’t alive,” because in it, SHE FUCCN SAYS JOE BIDEN IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!! LMAO WHO SAYS THAT PLUS WE ALREADY KNOW ALL THESE DEMS DO IS LIE ANYWAY

Oh my God, Trump and authorities arguing over whether it was glass, cement, shrapnel, or an in tact bullet? What does it matter? It all came from bullets being fired in his vicinity. What is this argument over? Whether he can say I took a bullet for democracy? Give me a break. This is not a sign of why the public has lost faith in the justice department/FBI. What a joke.

Reactions: drboobay
Good lawdy. What a total dumbass thread. RIP is weird. aTUfan is weird. Why are you all so weird?

Even lawpoke is weird. He's a female and an attorney just like Kamala so not sure why he's so weird. Hopefully lawpoke has backed off his Hitler rhetoric, which was weird in the first place.

Early on Secret Service claimed to not have any agents in the building upon which Yearick was perched. I was immediately suspicious of Mayorkas & Homeland Security, more so after it was announced they had HSI stand-in’s for Trump’s detail.

Body cam footage of operators entering that building showed a sketchy guy coming from down the hallway with a helmet & kit that had “Secret Service” patch on the vest, tattoos on his arms (SS doesn’t allow tattoos) & a phone sticking out of his vest pocket seemingly recording everything in front of him.

“Someone” was just caught posing as Secret Service outside a JD Vance event in Detroit. They haven’t said he’s homeland security, but they say his plate carrier was issued by homeland security & the secret service patch on it was fake.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/man-impersonating-secret-service-agent-spotted-jd-vance/

Those damned South paws!
Ironically, I’m pretty sure the actual shooter, guy I just described above in the hallway, is both a leftie & a southpaw. Judging of course from the position of his gun sling & his handling of his phone (not the one recording sticking out his plate carrier, the other one) as he texts. Lol

You’d think Kamala Harris & Joe Biden would be interested in the FBI’s non-investigation of this — according to them, crooks was a Trump supporter so doesn’t that mean they should be scared to death of any other parties involved?

Oh, that’s right… never mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT