ADVERTISEMENT

Assassination Attempt on Trump

People screw up no matter how hard they plan and try. That is my firm conclusion based on working in legally charged environments for the last 15 years.

The only hope you have is a process with redundancy and revisiting it often enough to deter complacency.

If kamala is wise. she is attempting to get Kelly or Buttigieg to commit as a VP for her run. That way she has a centrist VP and knocks out one of her main rivals to run against her.

Kamala is trying to nail down delegates by Wednesday because she knows if she hesitates, other candidates will be looked at, and they will have money behind them. Trying to move in the back door as quickly as possible.

Kamala is trying to nail down delegates by Wednesday because she knows if she hesitates, other candidates will be looked at, and they will have money behind them. Trying to move in the back door as quickly as possible.
She has the DNC establishment behind her. Biden, Clinton, Pelosi. They aren’t new to this game.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Biden is pretty damned liberal too.

But that's not the point. This is now an election about Trump again. For or against.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
If they succeed, they will regret it in November, when it's too late.
Agree. Why this doesn’t make much sense to me. Granted I haven’t seen their internal polling. So maybe they know something I don’t.

Agree. Why this doesn’t make much sense to me. Granted I haven’t seen their internal polling. So maybe they know something I don’t.
Nah, they just are overconfident that they can rise above all the baggage, and issues that people disagree with. They think they can erase the past with a barnstorming campaign. If that even worked, which it won't, the election would have to be a month or two away. Barn storming, shock & awe only lasts for a little while. They have almost four months to work with. In the third month when those gains(whatever thay have made) start dissipating, the Democratic party will return to 'Biden' panic mode. Early October it will creep in. The latter half of October it will fully set in.

Last edited:
She an extremist.

I don't think you know what a far left extremist is. We're not talking the Eugene Debs or the Weather Underground here. We're not even talking Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren.

The American Democratic Party in general tends to be center left in the grand scheme of things. You can really tell when their most radical policy position is something that 90% of our European Allies - EVEN HUNGARY - already adopted (Medicare for All)

Reactions: drboobay
If Fox was the Trump standard bearer in 2016, CNN is trying to give Fox a run for their money, as the Harris standard bearer of 2024.

They are pumping their Tommy Gun pom poms as hard & fast as they can.

The Democratic Party will be relatively centrist economically so long as they have the suburbs in their coalition and corporations keep the cash flowing. Those companies love Kamala.

In every other sphere they’re off the deep end.

Trump is on the verge of taking out an obstacle to his reelection. He is in talks with RFK Jr about an endorsement of Trump's presidential campaign, and a position in Trump's cabinet post election. SMH

I don't think you know what a far left extremist is. We're not talking the Eugene Debs or the Weather Underground here. We're not even talking Bernie Sanders or Liz Warren.

The American Democratic Party in general tends to be center left in the grand scheme of things. You can really tell when their most radical policy position is something that 90% of our European Allies - EVEN HUNGARY - already adopted (Medicare for All)
My reference scale is Democratic elected officials. I could care less about idiots out there throwing paint of historical works of art or similar people as they have zero affect on US policy. Based on that scale, Kamala is in fact on the far left side. There’s nothing wrong with that but let’s not pretend she’s a moderate Dem. Her voting record says otherwise.

Trump is on the verge of taking out an obstacle to his reelection. He is in talks with RFK Jr about an endorsement of Trump's presidential campaign, and a position in Trump's cabinet post election. SMH
Did Kamala kick RFK’s puppy?

Maybe Trump being proactive, seeing as how Kamala nailed an endorsement from Charli XCX.
Not sure a RFK endorsement moves the needle at all. His voters don’t strike me as the type to vote for a candidate due to an endorsement.

Not sure a RFK endorsement moves the needle at all. His voters don’t strike me as the type to vote for a candidate due to an endorsement.
The endorsement won't be what wins them, it will be RFK dropping out that will get Trump the votes.

My reference scale is Democratic elected officials. I could care less about idiots out there throwing paint of historical works of art or similar people as they have zero affect on US policy. Based on that scale, Kamala is in fact on the far left side. There’s nothing wrong with that but let’s not pretend she’s a moderate Dem. Her voting record says otherwise.
What I'm saying is that Dems keep giving ground towards the "middle" of a Democratic Republic upholding the basic ideals of capitalism, and they keep getting told that they're far left extremists for valuing anything that's not completely in favor of selling out to business interests or restricting personal freedoms.

Meanwhile, the Republican Party drags the country closer and closer towards being a religious theocracy with an economic oligopoly.

Supposedly she has enough delegates to win the nomination in a single day. She didn't waste any time gathering her forces. She has been working like crazy probably since just after the debate. The media and her are doing their damnedest to convince the public of the frenzy. Don't know if anything would change it, except Michelle throwing her hat in the ring. Everybody else seems content to throw themselves into the ring as contenders to be her VP. They will all regret this in the end.

What I'm saying is that Dems keep giving ground towards the "middle" of a Democratic Republic upholding the basic ideals of capitalism, and they keep getting told that they're far left extremists for valuing anything that's not completely in favor of selling out to business interests or restricting personal freedoms.

Meanwhile, the Republican Party drags the country closer and closer towards being a religious theocracy with an economic oligopoly.
the left is "the government is the answer" and less individual independence.

Nah, they just are overconfident that they can rise above all the baggage, and issues that people disagree with. They think they can erase the past with a barnstorming campaign. If that even worked, which it won't, the election would have to be a month or two away. Barn storming, shock & awe only lasts for a little while. They have almost four months to work with. In the third month when those gains(whatever thay have made) start dissipating, the Democratic party will return to 'Biden' panic mode. Early October it will creep in. The latter half of October it will fully set in.
She just has to keep the enthusiasm together until the early voting starts 6 wks or so before election.. that will let the harvesters bring in the first batch of votes..then the gleaners can go to work..

She just has to keep the enthusiasm together until the early voting starts 6 wks or so before election.. that will let the harvesters bring in the first batch of votes..then the gleaners can go to work..
After her less than stellar appearance in front of Congress yesterday, SS Director Kim Cheatle has resigned. Not a surprise.

After her less than stellar appearance in front of Congress yesterday, SS Director Kim Cheatle has resigned. Not a surprise.
As she should. Although, I must say, given how polarizing politics are in the US currently, the fact she briefly united politicians against her was impressive.

Reactions: lawpoke87
As she should. Although, I must say, given how polarizing politics are in the US currently, the fact she briefly united politicians against her was impressive.

Made me chuckle when I read your post.
So true!!!!!!

Holy hell. Appears to have been shot.
Oh boy I can’t wait to see the below replies saying it was just one shooter & the shooter was Thomas crooks lmao okay who is Maxwell yearick will the real Maxwell yearick (originally published as yeardick) please stand up?!

I’m bout to prove to yall the Dems are behind this

Trump announced his event for 7/13 on 7/3. Jill Biden announced her event for same day (7/13) on 7/10.

Anyone remember what Biden said the day before 7/10? Put who in a bullseye?

Jill’s event (taking up the actual fully trained full time secret service agents thus allowing Mayorkas & Cheatle to give Trump bunk untrained unprepared homeland security stand-ins) is in Pittsburgh… shooters are from where? Pittsburgh?!

Come on, please tell me how this is so conspiratorial lmao Thomas crooks doesn’t have a functioning FBI email or at least it was functioning last week.

The van towed ~10 miles away from rally from residential street had Arizona plates. Crooks’ sonata was in the parking lot at the rally we are told.

Roger yearick maxwell’s father has van matching description GMC van az plates as he prev lived there.

Say whatever yall want I’ve been told by my LEO friends “damn… yeah I guess you were right. Not sorry for calling your assertions conspiratorial…” “BECAUSE IT WAS A CONSPIRACY!” I reply. Lmao

I’m not even convinced crooks shots hit anyone. Other shots verified coming from Water tower & tree line behind water tower. Those trees are oak trees - strong enough to hold hides/platforms that will support 2 people. (To yall they’re crooks shots I know it was Maxwell yearick. Idk where crooks is I don’t think he was on the water tower but maybe he was, I know someone was up there shooting.)

If you don’t know that Vegas was a failed attempt on Saudi Crown Prince, that Paddock didn’t fire the shots they came from helicopters, you might want to sit this one out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT