ADVERTISEMENT

Pray For Israel 🇮🇱 🙏

To those that laugh at (or write) the posts saying I’m crazy for calling executive tier democrats racist, I have one simple reauest: Please, if you know, explain to me why MLK preferred to focus so much on “content of character” & not on group x (described often as “the oppressed”.)

Since I know you don’t fully understand, I included a hint right there in the answer (“group x.”)

My fault, I know that requires critical thinking. And no, I’m not suggesting all of you are incapable of thinking critically (many are,) I’m saying even those who are will go out of their way to make sure they’re never caught doing this, at least not in public by the Democrat party.

He focused on content of character because he knew the importance of everyone’s inherent value as individuals. Sometimes the Dems say something about everyone, but they will never qualify their broad statements about oppressed groups with “not all.” This is indicative of their preference to groupthink over critical thinking skills of individuals.

MLK knew that if you were to attack an entire group, ie go after the whites all of them, then he’d be no different the ones who were against him. Similarly today, you cannot describe an airliner as being of “integrity” by saying “well, they’re hiring more black pilots & historically that’s been a problem for these airliners.” This ignores all other possible explanations (I know many black people who not only never have flown in a plane but vow to never step foot on one & this is just one of the many correlating variables) & focuses on the immutable.

If you say “I know they’re not racist, they hire black people,” it’s no different than someone in 1960 “they hire white people so they can’t be racist.” Before you dispute this or explain how it doesn’t make sense, I’m not misspeaking nor misunderstanding history, I’m telling you there is absolutely NO DIFFERENCE between the 2!
If the democrats’ assertion that DEI isn’t illegal (“you can’t be racist toward or discriminate against white/asian people” they say) were true, they wouldn’t be saying “when the conservatives say this they mean the N word.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT