ADVERTISEMENT

Pray For Israel 🇮🇱 🙏

Wouldnt you?
Get your panties unwadded. I was only referring to the fact that it was our pier, and if we were trying to get around the Israeli's then they wouldn't be on the pier inspecting our aid supplies. It was purely in reference to what astonmartin said. No judgement on my part about them looking through our supplies.

We are trying to get around the Israeli’s. On the contrary, we are trying to salvage several bilateral trade agreements with them and other regional partners such as Cyprus and Egypt. It also lets aid in with the Egyptians losing face over everything getting searched.

American politics is so simplistic and binary now. You can’t reduce the Middle East to a two party good/bad argument.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
We are trying to get around the Israeli’s. On the contrary, we are trying to salvage several bilateral trade agreements with them and other regional partners such as Cyprus and Egypt. It also lets aid in with the Egyptians losing face over everything getting searched.

American politics is so simplistic and binary now. You can’t reduce the Middle East to a two party good/bad argument.
My experience in the mid east is that there is no good or bad... just believer and infidel.. alliances and loyalties are built on blood ties and expedience.. both interchangeable.. morals are loose depending on who is watching and many of islams forbidden vices can be indulged in as long as a roof is over your head..

Reactions: HuffyCane
My experience in the mid east is that there is no good or bad... just believer and infidel.. alliances and loyalties are built on blood ties and expedience.. both interchangeable.. morals are loose depending on who is watching and many of islams forbidden vices can be indulged in as long as a roof is over your head..
the Israelies is our all allie,, the others are not.

The Center for Strategic & International Studies(CSIS) outlines the overall history of the situation very well in an article they put out not too long after the Oct 7 attacks. It specifically references what happened after the Oct 7 situation with Hezbollah, and why. It details what Israel's initial reaction was and then what the US reaction was, in talking with them about it.

It talks about what Israel did and didn't do, due to the collaborative talks between the US and their government. It provides some background to what their reaction might be now that the attacks are escalating Imo. I think an escalation into an invasion of Lebanon again, is being talked about a little too quickly, as far as your War Intel twitter site very rapidly predicts is possible. Click bait post?

https://www.csis.org/analysis/coming-conflict-hezbollah

Last edited:
Great…. A doubling down…. Nice…
I’m not sure how long anyone can expect a country to stand back and watch while another country continues to send missiles and rockets into said country. I fully expect Israel to react if the attacked from hezbollah continues.

They take too much money from UAE, China and the Saudis to trust anything they publish.

Who are you referring to?
CSIS. They are fairly middle of the road but they have ridiculous money. Much of it collected from foreign governments. A lot of it from the Middle East. Take what they publish with a grain of salt.

CSIS. They are fairly middle of the road but they have ridiculous money. Much of it collected from foreign governments. A lot of it from the Middle East. Take what they publish with a grain of salt.
It was mostly a historical outline of what has happened. It might be a biased historical outline, but it's still seems fairly accurate. It seemed to talk about stuff that wouldn't be too terribly affected by opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT