ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: What Coach?

I voted Lashlee, but I could get on board with Wells. Whoever it is, they better hire a good OC that CALLS THE PLAYS FROM THE BOX!

Does anyone think it would be interesting to give the guy from Arkansas who coaches Hefley a chance at a job of some sort (coordinator / position coach) I really want to see if his brand of football would work in college.

I vote none of the above. Just don't think our next guy is on this list...not that some of these wouldn't be good hires sans Nuttbuster.

Definitely not Nutt.

This could end up like the Frank Haith hire. Someone completely off the radar until the deal is done.

Heck after Bedlam and how pissed OU and OSU fans are at their respective coaches it could be Stoops or Gundy at this point.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Josh Heupel should be available soon for sure. dont think Bob has heart to let him go.

With Josh's sister being married to Dan Boren...

He will be at OU as long as David is the president!!!

Wells gets my vote. Two years, two 9 win seasons, one bowl win with one bowl coming up and one Mountain West division championships. Only two years...he inherited those players. Well sorta, he was the OC coordinator/QB for two years and one of those he was also recruiting coordinator. The team he inherited he was part of building. He could probably bring part of an already organized staff.
This post was edited on 12/7 8:12 PM by TUMe

Did I miss something or was Pat Jones' name deliberately left off the list...

Maybe we could get Barry Switzer to come out off retirement!!!

I wonder what kind of odds that BIG AL JERKens would give these two???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT