ADVERTISEMENT

Palms bowl projection just now Sorry didn’t see this already posted

That’s a low payout bowl and most years I would sneer at playing CC but this year it would be a heck of a game and a challenge for our D.

I would worry more about Prince and Wilkerson than CCU.

The two biggest and toughest teams in the conference between the tackles will be battling it out and we may be without our two best RBs.

CCU won’t matter unless we can beat Cincy. Maybe twice. For this offense with this Qb, that means beating them and stopping them in between the tackles without maybe TK and without maybe Zaven. And we needed a miracle and overtime to beatTulane with them.

The nonsense on social media about Gameday is fine. That’s about giving OU and OSU the business I’m sure. Which is cool.

We are being ranked where we deserve. Arguably, so are they. And if we end up ranked below them with one loss to a Top 25 team, it’s because of how we play. Nothing else. Beat Cincy in exciting fashion and we will get tweets. Run it up the middle, fumble and throw interceptions, kick 4 field goals and win 18-13 on the last play of the game and we are justly a second and much less favored choice. And we have ourselves to blame for that.

That’s a low payout bowl and most years I would sneer at playing CC but this year it would be a heck of a game and a challenge for our D.
They are undersized but could beat any team in the AAC on their home field.

No, nothing can be official until after the conference championships. The highest ranked conference champion gets the bid.

No, nothing can be official until after the conference championships. The highest ranked conference champion gets the bid.
I wonder when they are going to announce the Frisco, Myrtle Beach, Boca Raton, Mexico bowls. They play the 19th-24th of December. Announcing those bowls Saturday night(19th) after the championship is too late for those bowls. Even for the Mexico bowl on the 24th. You'd only be giving them 5 days of prep and travel time for the latest playing bowl of those 4. (3, 2, and 0 days for the others)

I'm assuming they wait for the end of regular season on the 12th to announce those bowls.

I wonder when they are going to announce the Frisco, Myrtle Beach, Boca Raton, Mexico bowls. They play the 19th-24th of December. Announcing those bowls Saturday night(19th) after the championship is too late for those bowls. Even for the Mexico bowl on the 24th. You'd only be giving them 5 days of prep and travel time for the latest playing bowl of those 4. (3, 2, and 0 days for the others)

I'm assuming they wait for the end of regular season on the 12th to announce those bowls.
I would think it will be mid week this week.

I would think it will be mid week this week.
Seeing as how most of those bowls are minor, and are not even beginning to get close to teams in the championships, I can see that. They probably want to take the best they can get, of teams not playing in the championships. Earlier is better for that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT