ADVERTISEMENT

OU Game Thread

WE gave up. Peerind just walks in.
I don't think they gave up. Our D has played their hearts out today. OU is faster. Not sure anyone from here on out has the same caliber of athletes OU has on offense or defense.

And Lucas just made the DB look silly

Lucas for the TD!

There have been mistakes made by Evans on which throw to take. I would have liked to have seen his decision making ability after more coaching from a REAL coaching staff.

I don't think they gave up. Our D has played their hearts out today. OU is faster. Not sure anyone from here on out has the same caliber of athletes OU has on offense or defense.

And Lucas just made the DB look silly

Faked him out of his socks...

OU trying to run the clock out right now. When was the last time they did that to finish off a game against us (as opposed to just trying to have the game end so they could go home)?

Reactions: TulsaAM
Tillman giving Linscott praise. This team believes in what Monty is selling them. I am believing in this team to do some special things this year. It's a loss but this is one of those springboards. They believe they can play with anyone and they certainly know if they execute they can score on any team in the country at a pretty good clip. Temple is the best defensive team in the AAC right now...can they stop us? if our D can get just the right number of stops in a game, we certainly can out score anyone left on our schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT