ADVERTISEMENT

OU Game Thread

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Two dead end runs and a wide recever tackled before he gets the ball (didn't even think about calling it of course). Punt.

45 yard OU pass, run, stuffed, stuffed, bad pass, fg.

Could be very, very, every ugly.

I see we have the seeing eye dog Big 12 officiating crew today.

That was interference. Not sold on OU line so far. Like that they are missing a corner.

Let's see what improvements are made this offensive series.

Great offensive set. Moved it quick and easily. Chunk chunk chunk.

Very encouraging. Looked like a set against FAU or NM. Give us back our 30 yard pass from last series and we would be looking very fine on offense.

Langer banging for 3 up the middle is encouraging.

We got this.

/goes for more koolaid

Keyariss came to play today. OU dbs giving him crazy amounts of room. How long until Stoops Extra Strength breaks the window in the press box?

The PI no-call was BS. If Stafford hadn't jump we might have had 7. Looking better than I thought.

Here at game. OU club level greater than TU. Offense playing well. Need a defensive stop. No beer poured on me......yet.

One of the announcers actually played for OU and is being honored at half time...

Seriously?

OU QB is frikken quick. Their WR blocked very well. Ouch. It's all over people...

Our d line has to play better. Mayfield is good but they should never be able to go 35 yards up the middle.

"Sooners saw that coming and almost popped it." Says the announcer/cheerleader.

We are a well coached team. After every completion our receiver gets the ball and hands it to the ref to facilitate tempo.

Running game better than I thought it would be. I like that we stick to our guns. Please punt it.

"Sooners saw that coming and almost popped it." Says the announcer/cheerleader.

We are a well coached team. After every completion our receiver gets the ball and hands it to the ref to facilitate tempo.

You weren't around for the Elite 8 game against UNC where James Worthy was the commentator.

Felony U and their paid officials are stealing this game.

Dumb deal all around. No more Todd Graham ball. Lange couldn't get outside.

Youve got to be fing kidding me. Shepard doesnt even turn around, we bump him, PASS INTERFERENCE. We get tackled and NOTHING.

This is why I HATE HATE HATE playing OU. Not because they are bigger, better, and beat the hell out of us. But the refs feel the need to stack the deck.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Bad defense. Our corner back sat back and waited for the receiver to get a head of stem and run at him. Who then used momentum to get into the endzone.

I hate this game.

Gross.

Gross refs.

Gross woman beaters.

Gross call on 4th and short.

We have got to give our D a breather or we will get run ruled.

Spencer Tillman has a Twitter. Just sayin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT