ADVERTISEMENT

OU Game Thread

This was going to be hard, but our d line is better than this. Tillman is a douche.

Barrister can you start a "Felon" chant every time Mixon touches the ball. Stoops has sold his soul a number of times to keep abusers and rapists and other convicts eligible.

Barrister can you start a "Felon" chant every time Mixon touches the ball. Stoops has sold his soul a number of times to keep abusers and rapists and other convicts eligible.

When was Mixon convicted of a felony? I thought that was a prerequisite to be called "felon."

OMG - they called a penalty on Felony U for pass interference.

Offensively, we're good. Dane is looking good. Surprised Langer can run up the middle with some success.

take away the questionable spot and the no-call, and we *could* be tied. Have our linemen get out of the three point and block on that field goal and we could be in the lead. Doubtful - but almost certainly we would be within one score.

Our defense lacks speed. They seem, generally, to be in position. But we just cant keep up. Overall solid defense, just not physically able to stop them on a consistent basis.

No quit. We're going to have OU's defense on their heels all day as long as it's within reach. D needs to come up with some plays

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Id love to see some replays on all these penalties. Thats the third offsides call, no replay ever.

Replay or it didnt happen!

Amazing that the QB consistently has 10-15 yards wide open

Our ad is slow compared to OU. There are a lot of D's that are slow compared to OU. We will be fine. We are selling out to stop the pass and Mayfield is running for big chunks.

*on cue Linscott sacks Mayfield on 4th and 1 for a stop. That was something Tennessee couldn't get last week

Let's narrow the score differential to a TD here.

I disagree with that penalty on Shepard.

The first strong man pose was perfectly fine with me. A kid gets nailed and holds on, good for him. A little excitement is just fine. I think he drew the flag on the second pose...

Not sure I would have thrown a flag, even on the second one.
- --

Holy crap Dane is looking good.

FLAG? Really... show me the ineligible receiver. Replay or it did not frikken happen. 3rd large play wiped out.

The guy that was called ineligible was the last man on the line, the wide receiver was OFF the line. ergo, he was an eligible receiver.

Eligible receivers =
Last man on the left
Last man on the right
Players behind the line

Thanks for the replay.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lucas for President! (seriously, better than 90% of the clowns running anyway. I seriously might vote for him at this point)

[edit] The announcers were bashing the coverage on that. Screw that... it was good coverage and a great throw... Now they are saying good throw. So, umm, nm. Maybe.

WITHOUT BS CALLS, WE WOULD BE WINNING THIS THING! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE![edit]

Our D may be bad against a top 15 team, but our O is going to give people fits. This will be the best defense we play all year and we are pretty much carving them up

Fwiw, the clock bled 3 seconds for no reason.

Come on come on come on come on!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT