ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulsa vs Navy game thread

Still wondering why Tipton got benched for the rest of the season. Wondering if he will be on the roster next year. I happened to check just now to make sure he is still on the roster. He's there.
I see him suited up at home games.

Still wondering why Tipton got benched for the rest of the season. Wondering if he will be on the roster next year. I happened to check just now to make sure he is still on the roster. He's there.
I was wondering that myself. Looks like he has a strong leg. Just missed that one. But long has been efficient this year so I'll take it

He missed that field goal after Monty iced him. His first attempt was right down the middle but we called time out before the snap and he missed the second try. He hasn’t seen the field since so I suspect he might have said something he shouldn’t.

He missed that field goal after Monty iced him. His first attempt was right down the middle but we called time out before the snap and he missed the second try. He hasn’t seen the field since so I suspect he might have said something he shouldn’t.
Yeah, and missing that one field goal is not giving him a shot at playing.(especially when he put it through when monty iced him.) You let him kick 3 or 4 for a real chance to prove yourself, not 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT