ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulsa vs Navy game thread

And he then throws it there?!?!

He does the opposite of everything that is smart and right.

I kind of think we should go for it here. Don't give them a chance to block a kick and run it back.

Ehh made it. So nevermind lol

Well for the first time since I was in grad school back in 2006/7, Tulsa BEAT NAVY!!!!!
A win is a win is a win. Zach Smith better treat this game as a mulligan, because he sucked ball$ out there today.

Extension! The University might not be around that long! LOL!

hope someone hires our coach lol whens the last time we said that after going 6-0 lol

4/4 for Long!!!
Still wondering why Tipton got benched for the rest of the season. Wondering if he will be on the roster next year. I happened to check just now to make sure he is still on the roster. He's there.

Still wondering why Tipton got benched for the rest of the season. Wondering if he will be on the roster next year. I happened to check just now to make sure he is still on the roster. He's there.
That’s another Montgomery decision I just don’t understand.

That’s another Montgomery decision I just don’t understand.
I wasn't questioning his decision, just how quick he made it. I guess he made promises, and he had to give him a perfunctory shot this year to meet up with his promises. Will be interesting to see if Long &/or him are back next year.

I wasn't questioning his decision, just how quick he made it. I guess he made promises, and he had to give him a perfunctory shot this year to meet up with his promises. Will be interesting to see if Long &/or him are back next year.
9 out of 11 field goals by anybody is good. Tipton remains a freshman next year if he stays , is Long a senior ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT