ADVERTISEMENT

Dan Hurley's Losing record against Tulsa

Crazy that he is now back to back national champions and considered one of the if not the best college coach in the country.

Reactions: loca2874
Hurley is 1-2 vs Tulsa , even losing a home game 75-79 in 2020. Probably one of the 5 most hated coaches ever to enter the Reynolds Center. I suspect Gold heckled him merciless.

giphy.gif

I would have taken Haith in the fight that almost happened between the two. Hurleys are a couple of little bitches
Hurley reminds me of a MUCH weak version of the guy from the movie “ Split”

There are some pretty big dbag coaches across the country, but if we did a tournament style bracket to determine the douchiest, Hurley would get a 1 seed on one side of the bracket and Mick Cronin would get a 1 seed on the other side. Both are just absolutely awful people.

There are some pretty big dbag coaches across the country, but if we did a tournament style bracket to determine the douchiest, Hurley would get a 1 seed on one side of the bracket and Mick Cronin would get a 1 seed on the other side. Both are just absolutely awful people.
Actually, volunteers who worked with Chris Beard at the BOK NCAA tournament said he was an absolutely awful person to work with. All the other coaches were great and gracious. So I would give him the third number one seed.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Actually, volunteers who worked with Chris Beard at the BOK NCAA tournament said he was an absolutely awful person to work with. All the other coaches were great and gracious. So I would give him the third number one seed.
Just need one more number 1 seed to round out the field of 64.

I've heard that Brad Underwood at Illinois is a dick as well..possible 1 or 2 seed for sure. Penny might be in the running if he could coach and his team won games.
I put Cal as a massive dbag as well. He's just so full of it and the definition of a snake oil salesman.

I would have taken Haith in the fight that almost happened between the two. Hurleys are a couple of little bitches
I totally agree ! Hurley"s court behavior is a joke...his whining , crying ,complaining and
with all the ridiculous faces he makes you would think he's a reincarnate of Lon Chaney .
Cannot stand the DICKHEAD .

I put Cal as a massive dbag as well. He's just so full of it and the definition of a snake oil salesman.
My best bracket pick was Yale over Kentucky and I loved how Calipari slinked off
the court after they beat his ass . When creeps like Underwood , Hurley ,Calipari
reveal themselves don't second guess their low life behavior , BELIEVE THEM .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT