ADVERTISEMENT

Official Myrtle Bowl game thread

I have never been in the middle of typing a rant about poor coaching and discipline and then stopped due to a phenomenal defensive heads-up play like that...

Can’t loca go ahead and throw that pretzel at our hapless OC already? I’m not sure an unconscious Monty coaches any worse.

Announcer- ODU really can’t compete with Tulsa unless Tulsa keeps doing dumb things like going for on 4th and 15! Could have been a good season if we had some self discipline, smart coaching and a special teams coach!

Not having a 3rd down play ready in this situation is just lunacy. It wasn’t like they changed the degmfensive alignment making us change. He didn’t even get a play in until 7 seconds left on clock. Malpractice

Reactions: TulsaAM
454 yards Tulsa
186 yards ODU

Tulsa really is playing at a higher level. UGH why can't we have a new coach.

That’s a terrible call. You knock the ball out five yards out of bounds?

The reviews in this game should be at a private room at DFW.

Who is this idiot commentator? I’m going to make friends on Tweeter.

A jump pass for a TD to they player that has cost us more yardage in stupid penalties over the year. This bowl game has it all!!!

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
TD Hall!!

20211220-134652.jpg

That was the right call. The guy was already out of bounds. Are they going to wait, what, until the guy catches the ball, runs out of bounds, kisses a cheerleader then conducts the marching band before they blow the whistle?

I like placing the ball and signaling touchdown.. that should be his signature move...

Reactions: Gold*
That was the right call. The guy was already out of bounds. Are they going to wait, what, until the guy catches the ball, runs out of bounds, kisses a cheerleader then conducts the marching band before they blow the whistle?
Where was that tight end fake vs Ok State and or Cincinnati?

Reactions: TU 1978

If the catch was still in process. That could also include wearing the juju hat.

I like how Smartt spells his name.

Time for one of those textbook, grind it out, disciplined, 7 minute drives Monty is known for!

I like placing the ball and signaling touchdown.. that should be his signature move...
That could be called a penalty if the refs are chickenstuffing enough to call it. Any demonstration other than handing the ball to the official is potentially a penalty in college football.

It’s a pity that our current head coach can’t enforce more team discipline. Maybe when he’s fired with no penalty under his revised contract we can get a much better coach and an OC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT