ADVERTISEMENT

Official Myrtle Bowl game thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Since I just took a pain pill for my knee replacement, I am not responsible for the content of my posts for the next 4-6 hours. Lol

EDIT: On further contemplation, maybe the medication will dull the pain of watching bad football. Regardless, let’s get this thing rolling.

On the shuttle to the stadium. It is a balmy 46 degrees and the high today is supposed to be a blistering 48
I think we need a message board hand sign. That way, when we see an ESPN camera on us during a game, we can flash the sign, identifying us to all the other posters watching at home.

Damn I love pain meds. They make me creative. Lol

I think we need a message board hand sign. That way, when we see an ESPN camera on us during a game, we can flash the sign, identifying us to all the other posters watching at home.

Damn I love pain meds. They make me creative. Lol

Keep those pain meds flowing Henry. You’re finally making sense. Although this should be on the crossfire board, I don’t frequent it so here’s a little something for you while you’re experiencing a high. Is this real or not? Lol

Minus running Shamari up the middle, Monty's play-calling has improved as the season has progressed. Pretty good series.

We are overpowering them up front.

Onside kick after every TD and we win going away.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT