ADVERTISEMENT

Official Lamar Game Thread

And just like that, all the excitement for hoops is gone.

Under no circumstance should we lose to a thing calling Lamar. I’m really disappointed in Haith for this...

Looks like this may be the worst year for TU sports in general in quite some time.

Last edited:
That’s a little dramatic to say after ONE GAME. Yes we should have won but how many games are Jeffries and etou going to half to sit out practically the entire first half? Jeffries dominated when he was in. Take a deep breath and take a step back. We lost to oru in 2016 and got in, just need a make up win now. We are not as bad as you people think and Lamar isn’t this terrible joke of a team
You also think.

Several posters have TU losing every game, we might as well just not play any of them.

I have them at 2-28 now. Only 2 wins? Over East "Can't Wait to Shake His Hand, Dougie" Carolina!!!111111

Seriously though, I'm very disappointed in what I saw today, but there is plenty of talent on this team.

Hoping the coaches figure out how to play them and coach some "want to" into them.

Maybe a little bit of an overreaction but there wasn’t a lot of positive I watched at the Reynolds Center today.

Who knows... maybe we’ll come out looking good on Monday. I’ll be there... hopefully it’s better than what I witnessed today.

On a side note, there was a ton of energy in the arena today. The kids were really into the game. It was louder in there than I’ve heard it in a long long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weatherdemon
Some of their offensive rebounds were long unlucky bounces unfortunately. Still can’t get over how we have southland officials in our building killing us with brutal calls in the first half especially.

I know I'm being dramatic, but the foul issue/sitting down with 2/getting tick-tak fouls/ etou and jeffries in foul trouble IS going to happen again- and lots, I predict- coaches HAD to have known this was a possibility as did the players and they COMPLETELY were unprepared for it. As Bruce said, "It seemed like Etou was off his game after the first two fouls." He had to know that was a possibility- mental toughness-it's not there

Maybe a little bit of an overreaction but there wasn’t a lot of positive I watched at the Reynolds Center today.

Who knows... maybe we’ll come out looking good on Monday. I’ll be there... hopefully it’s better than what I witnessed today.

On a side note, there was a ton of energy in the arena today. The kids were really into the game. It was louder in there than I’ve heard it in a long long time.

Yeah it was fun. They should do that again. The high pitched yelling was bothering Lamar. Sounded like seagulls or something.

I was willing to watch the first game to see how we did, after watching this, after this season we need to be looking for a new coach, if we don't, it's time for our AD to go as well

Even the kids are leaving lol
Never seen a poster start out so way way too cheery, never took off his blue and gold glasses, and go to the dark side so quickly.

Think for a minute, younger kids have to catch their bus home.

Last edited:
I thought the kids added a lot of energy. Having a school kids matinee turned out to be a good idea. Hopefully next year they can arrange the timing so they will be able to stay for the entire game.

As far as the team goes...there is talent on this team, moreso than Lamar. It would be helpful if their Head Coach pulled his thumb out of his ###!

I thought the kids added a lot of energy. Having a school kids matinee turned out to be a good idea. Hopefully next year they can arrange the timing so they will be able to stay for the entire game.

As far as the team goes...there is talent on this team, moreso than Lamar. It would be helpful if their Head Coach pulled his thumb out of his ###!

You don't want to known where Tic Toc Price's thumb has been. His head is usually planted firmly up his ass.

Never seen a poster start out so way way too cheery, never took off his blue and gold glasses, and go to the dark side so quickly.

Think for a minute, younger kids have to catch their bus home.
Think for a minute, maybe I was joking

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT