ADVERTISEMENT

Official Lamar Game Thread

Is Taplin hurt, we need him back in.

Also, I’ll never hear the end of it if Lamer manages to win. My wife will not let me forget.

Our offense is better with Joiner running the point. The ref screwed Jeffries on the 2nd foul.

And we still can’t hit layups

Leaving the other team's best shooter wide open over and over....so we're still doing that I guess

Ref was counting a five closely guarded count. Poor. Not in books.

Reactions: Gold*
Scott invisible so far. He needs to be active.

It doesn’t help matters that these officials suck.

We can’t buy a layup versus Pecker Tech.

Terrible- Etou (leader?)- no...nothing...0 points- don't care about the fouls- 2 turnovers during his time
New guys- Scott/ Jeffries- nothing...2 points- balls not in their hands
If Taplin can't make layups get him out
Subbing Scott for Wheeler? Coach- bad right now

Great crowd. Can’t fault that. You can’t have Etou setting all picks on top of you want to keep him out of foul trouble.

Taplin worst half of career. Getting out rebounded by Lamar worry about AAC.

High points. Artison and Joiner. Low points - no Jeffries, Etou, Scott or Henderson.

Judging by this first half defense and rebounding are still issues. How can you miss that many layups? At this point we should just bomb threes, we have to shoot a better percentage than we have on layups.

Noise is nothing. You guys have all forgotten the good days.
No idea why so much dribble drive. We don’t have those kind of players

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Terrible- Etou (leader?)- no...nothing...0 points- don't care about the fouls- 2 turnovers during his time
New guys- Scott/ Jeffries- nothing...2 points- balls not in their hands
If Taplin can't make layups get him out
Subbing Scott for Wheeler? Coach- bad right now
Subbing a pure shooter out of the game for Wheeler was puzzling...

Can we play our 2 best players yet? Or do we need to make sure they don't pick up a 3rd before the ORU game starts?

Tall ref needs to quit calling crap fouls. He’s watching a different game. Doesn’t know rules.

More of a puzzle, having Scott guard their hot nba range shooter.

I agree they're bad calls, but we hamstring ourselves when we autobench. Etou averaged one foul every 12 minutes last year. We're gonna lose games like this with Artison on the floor for 28 minutes.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Great crowd. Can’t fault that. You can’t have Etou setting all picks on top of you want to keep him out of foul trouble.

Taplin worst half of career. Getting out rebounded by Lamar worry about AAC.

High points. Artison and Joiner. Low points - no Jeffries, Etou, Scott or Henderson.

I think Taplin is sick or hurt. Looks like an early February game at UCONN.

Artison was solid.

Etou’s second foul was absolute garbage. 21 was on floor before he made a move.

Lamar is getting open, but they are also hitting some fluke shots.

Lamar is getting open shots?
Really?

SHOCKING! That's really shocking!

***haith will never emphasize or work on perimeter defense (or he just doesn't know "how" to coach it). it is what it is...

Lamar is getting open shots?
Really?

SHOCKING! That's really shocking!

***haith will never emphasize or work on perimeter defense (or he just doesn't know "how" to coach it). it is what it is...
We are obviously not doing what is taught or what is worked on in practice with our defensive rotations. I swear Coach Henderson’s head is going to explode

Etou has some real hops this year with the lost weight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT