ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati Prediction Thread

I've tried to make a new account, never got approved.(3 or 4 times.) This is like 3 or 4 years since I lost my password. I try to make a new account, I try to contact Georgia Tech whatever, I get no where. Every once in a while I try again, maybe every 6 mo. I've only posted at most 30 times, before I lost my password. A bunch of those were do nothing posts, you know a bland comment that nobody paid attention to. I did it cuz I wanted to get to whatever post count it takes to be able to like posts & such. It was something ridiculous like 300 posts or something. I don't go over there that much or I wouldn't call 300 posts that much. I'm only over there a couple times a month at best.
Wow. That's a bummer. The only other suggestion I can think of would be to contact Pony94. He's a mod and is pretty active there. I think he would be willing to help if he can.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Wow. That's a bummer. The only other suggestion I can think of would be to contact Pony94. He's a mod and is pretty active there. I think he would be willing to help if he can.
Holyma:crap:bags, I tried to recover my password like always, and I got an actual email back!!! First time I've got back anything from that site since I first signed up. Only time I've ever got instructions, codes, and working links. Gave me a new password, and I'm back in for the first time since forever.

I tried to recover my password like always, and I got an actual email back!!! First time I've got back anything from that site since I first signed up. Only time I've ever got instructions, codes, and working links. Gave me a new password, and I'm back in for the first time since forever.

It looks like 4ever is now holding court over there so maybe you two can exchange pleasantries.

Holyma:crap:bags, I tried to recover my password like always, and I got an actual email back!!! First time I've got back anything from that site since I first signed up. Only time I've ever got instructions, codes, and working links. Gave me a new password, and I'm back in for the first time since forever.
Heck yeah!!! :flags::huffy::haith::strong::TU::wojo:

What I want:
TU - 31
UC - 21

What my gut says:
TU - 21
UC - 31

I'll probably ease in to it. Don't want to jump in the middle of it and get a bunch of negative points first time back.

I went and read a little bit and most of it seems to be jealousy of little ole Tulsa who shouldn’t even be in the conference in the first place. The opinions that UCF is really the 2nd best team are cute.

No thanks. I think I’ll stick around here amongst friends.

I hope all our walking wounded are back but especially Collins and Chris Paul. If Paul can't make it, Zack Smith will get chewed up & spit out. A RS freshman as back up with very little experience? OMG, a recipe for disaster. At least Brin is more mobile. We still might win by a point or two: TU-28 & Cincy-27.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I actually think our chance to win got better with the cancellation of the regular season game. Chance for players to heal, UC hasn’t played for almost a month by that time, if they really have players with COVID issues their practices are very limited at best. It does not help us with getting the Peach Bowl unless CCU loses this week to Troy and then beats UL.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
I actually think our chance to win got better with the cancellation of the regular season game. Chance for players to heal, UC hasn’t played for almost a month by that time, if they really have players with COVID issues their practices are very limited at best. It does not help us with getting the Peach Bowl unless CCU loses this week to Troy and then beats UL.
Why is everybody worried about Louisiana. If Louisiana beats Coastal, and we beat Cincinnati, we win. Beating Cincy is better than CC, and we become the Cinderella, not Louisiana. In that scenario we get the Peach.

Why is everybody worried about Louisiana. If Louisiana beats Coastal, and we beat Cincinnati, we win. Beating Cincy is better than CC, and we become the Cinderella, not Louisiana. In that scenario we get the Peach.
UL has a win at Iowa St and a close loss to CCU. A win over CCU in CCG and the win over ISU would likely be better than any other win of ours beyond UC.

UL has a win at Iowa St and a close loss to CCU. A win over CCU in CCG and the win over ISU would likely be better than any other win of ours beyond UC.
With our pedigree of come from behind wins,(the public loves that, and what the public thinks is important to the committee, no matter what they say) and a recent win over Cincy which is better than CC, we win out. I don't think they will let that Iowa St win change their mind. Besides Iowa St might lose their championship, which would bring that win down a notch.

With our pedigree of come from behind wins,(the public loves that, and what the public thinks is important to the committee, no matter what they say) and a recent win over Cincy which is better than CC, we win out. I don't think they will let that Iowa St win change their mind. Besides Iowa St might lose their championship, which would bring that win down a notch.
[/QUOTE
The Committee is made up of ex-coaches, a former player and ADs. They will look beyond a feel good story. If they believe a top two B12 team road win is better than a 3,4 or 5 place AAC team that will strengthen the UL position. If not then our UC win trumps UL CCG win over CCU.

I disagree with them ignoring a feel good story. Can we just leave it there?

(You need to rearrange your post and the quotes.)

Cincinatti 24
Tulsa 3
this assumes Davis Brin does not play at least one quarter and Montgomery still hasn't learned anything.
I just think Cincy's defense will be too good to allow the occasional completion to turn into points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT