ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
We just find a way to win, often in spite of ourselves. We can't spot them a half of bad offense. Pains me to say it, but

TU 17
UC 24

Bonus Kendall Prediction: Smith gets right arm torn off in a horrific play. Monty sews it back on, and Smith returns to the field after two plays off.

Last edited:
CU 23 TU 16
a game going into the 4th quarter

If everyone is healthy:
Us 28
Them 24

No Zaven, no TK, no Prince...etc.
Tulsa 14
sinsinnatty 35

:nukem: NUKE the bareasskitties

31 to 30, TU. We score as time expires on another freak play.

Really hope zaven will be good to go. Seems like that foot has been bothering him alot this year. Running back wise, I think we will be alright. TK would be missed, but I really like what I saw from Lovick.

We just find a way to win, often in spite of ourselves. We can't spot them a half of bad offense. Pains me to say it, but

TU 17
UC 24

Bonus Kendall Prediction: Smith gets right arm torn off in a horrific play. Monty sews it back on, and Smith returns to the field after two plays off.

Even as the sorta resident Smith defender i lol’d hard at this

Reactions: HuffyCane
After being down by 7 going into the half, we get into a rhythm offensively and win by 10.

Tulsa 34
Cincinnati 24

Bonus prediction: im going to go way out on a limb and predict the first play from scrimmage is a halfback zone read for 1 yard.

Double bonus prediction: Cincys defense scores the first points of the game.

After being down by 7 going into the half, we get into a rhythm offensively and win by 10.

Tulsa 34
Cincinnati 24

Bonus prediction: im going to go way out on a limb and predict the first play from scrimmage is a halfback zone read for 1 yard.

Double bonus prediction: Cincys defense scores the first points of the game.
That second one's not even a prediction so much as an observation.

Really hope zaven will be good to go. Seems like that foot has been bothering him alot this year. Running back wise, I think we will be alright. TK would be missed, but I really like what I saw from Lovick.
Do you know something about TK’s status?

Tu will win if the game is played. Game is jeopardy of being played according to an insider. Cincy supposedly has exploding virus cases.
dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

Reactions: TULSARISING
Tu will win if the game is played. Game is jeopardy of being played according to an insider. Cincy supposedly has exploding virus cases.
Pisses me off to no end.

They better not get rewarded with a home game on the 19th. That would be intolerable.

If UC cancels for COVID a second time conference should force Championship game at Tulsa.
With Cincinnati having a longshot (not likely, but the possibility is there) of breaking into the top 4, theres no way the conference takes our side

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
With Cincinnati having a longshot (not likely, but the possibility is there) of breaking into the top 4, theres no way the conference takes our side
Probably but it increases their strength of wins to beat a top 20 team on the road vs. at home.

Im not sure how “inside” they are. The Bearcats have had the issues in a public sorta way for awhile. If you believe Twitter, BYU only played Coastal Carolina because Cincy backed out at the last second due to emerging CoVid tests coming back positive last Tuesday. It will be fine. They will play the game. But don’t bet on it until Thursday around 3pm lol.

Im not sure how “inside” they are. The Bearcats have had the issues in a public sorta way for awhile. If you believe Twitter, BYU only played Coastal Carolina because Cincy backed out at the last second due to emerging CoVid tests coming back positive last Tuesday. It will be fine. They will play the game. But don’t bet on it until Thursday around 3pm lol.
It is a high ranking TU official. Meeting was late this afternoon. Can't divulge anymore. Thats how "inside" they are.

Reactions: maverickfp
Cincy stinks. Last year the team stayed so far from the stadium and traffic to visit them was ridiculous . The only nice part was that we stayed at a hotel that we were able to walk to the game. The stadium experience was horrible. The fans around us got really drunk and tried to start a fight with one of our player’s father. And then to lose a game we should have won if we actually had adequate coaching. All around crappy...... 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 COVID stays away this week and we get to play.

I want it to happen more then anyone. Cincinnati is a :crap:hole of a town. I used to work for a company there and hated it. Everyone claims German heritage when they are really irish. Their chili blows compared to ours.
So if this gets canceled, do both Cincy & us have to drop out of the Championship. Cuz six games ain't enough to qualify for the Championship. Ask Houston bout that.

Reactions: drboobay
As usual no score to predict but for us to win:
- The UC QB will require a defensive spy. He can be elusive and we have to minimize his ability to scramble. We need to hold him like we did Gabriel of UCF. If we contain him our odds of winning go up.
- The offense cannot afford turnovers especially those that result in direct TDS or a short field and quick TDs/FGs. The offense has to score a minimum of 21 points and more likely 28 for us to win.
- Luke Fickell is a very good coach. If we don’t show our QB will pull the ball and run he will scheme against us. On running plays it will be all focused on the RB. Passing downs will have more coverage since they don’t need to spy our QB. With our O-line injuries I am confident they believe they can achieve pressure with their upfront players and an occasional blitz.
- I have confidence in our defense and think they will have success most of the time.
- The offense worries me. We can’t have 3 and outs or drives that stall. When we get to the red zone we have to get a TD.
- Special Teams have been good or better except KO coverage. Please kick the ball deep into the EZ.
My 2 cents.

Just gonna drop this in here that we could use some support over on the conference board this week. We still get trashed on over there and this week may get fugly. Time for us to band together as TU family despite our differences. Reign Cane!

Just gonna drop this in here that we could use some support over on the conference board this week. We still get trashed on over there and this week may get fugly. Time for us to band together as TU family despite our differences. Reign Cane!
Wish I could. Still haven't found a way to recover my password or get a new id. Georgia Tech whatever the fugly his name is won't respond to me. Have made numerous attempts to contact him myself like 6 or 7 times, and once or twice threw a proxy. Never heard a peep out of him, not one return email.

Link to conference board? Normally prefer to stay here but might make an exception this week.

Wish I could, still haven't found a way to recover my password or get a new id. Georgia Tech whatever the fugly his name is won't respond to me. Have made numerous attempts to contact him myself like 6 or 7 times, and once or twice threw a proxy. Never heard a peep out of him, not one return email.
That stinks. I had to make a new account for this board myself. I didn't go to quite that much trouble to recover my old one though. Maybe make a new account?

That stinks. I had to make a new account for this board myself. I didn't go to quite that much trouble to recover my old one though. Maybe make a new account?
I've tried to make a new account, never got approved.(3 or 4 times.) This is like 3 or 4 years since I lost my password. I try to make a new account, I try to contact Georgia Tech whatever, I get no where. Every once in a while I try again, maybe every 6 mo. I've only posted at most 30 times, before I lost my password. A bunch of those were do nothing posts, you know a bland comment that nobody paid attention to. I did it cuz I wanted to get to whatever post count it takes to be able to like posts & such. It was something ridiculous like 300 posts or something. I don't go over there that much or I wouldn't call 300 posts that much. I'm only over there a couple times a month at best.

Same dudes posting the same stuff. It looks and smells like 2003 over there. Nice to go over there just to remind myself they don’t matter once every decade. I forgot there’s a couple of SMU guys over there that are actually pretty cool.

“Does Tulsa practice offense?” Brought the lulz

Usuallly go over there for news about something specific, to see other teams reaction when we take their recruits in recruiting battle or through transfer. or after big win to see their reaction. I have to have something drag me over there. Twice a month is during heavy period when lots going on. That doesn't happen very often. I've prolly been over there 5 or 6 times since spring football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT