ADVERTISEMENT

Official Army Game Thread

Navy beat the brakes off Air Force. Just saw that both navy and army play notre dame. Wins against them will push them into the polls especially if they both run rough shot through the American. Navy has the hardest remaining schedule as they play Tulane and army has north Texas. They both are in good position to have to play twice this year.

Navy beat the brakes off Air Force. Just saw that both navy and army play notre dame. Wins against them will push them into the polls especially if they both run rough shot through the American. Navy has the hardest remaining schedule as they play Tulane and army has north Texas. They both are in good position to have to play twice this year.
I hope they do

Reactions: loca2874
The hire would’ve been GJ Kinne…
You guys all in on GJ need to relax. He may have been a good hire and coach here but last week when Tex St lost to Sam Houston (a relatively new FBS school playing in the WAC) would have screamed bloody murder if that happened at TU.

I was initially a huge fan of this hire. Boy was I effing wrong. This staff doesn’t play to win, they just hope to not get blown out. That last drive of the half, where we were huddling and killing clock with 2 minutes to go, sums up this whole coaching staff. Fire them immediately.
🍺 Drink.

Not in all aspects of the program, but on the field it sure looks like it...
Very sad times for TU football . Poor entertainment value but there's always
Coney Island across the street....may I suggest two loaded cheese coney's
and one cheese tamale . It will take the sting out of watching losing football .

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Almost as bad...They are booing their own Cowboys at halftime in Stillwater.

Almost as bad...They are booing their own Cowboys at halftime in Stillwater.
At least the other 2 are struggling and it’s not just us 😂 we should start going to their page and posting they shouldn’t be playing division 1 football like ou and osu fans do us

You guys all in on GJ need to relax. He may have been a good hire and coach here but last week when Tex St lost to Sam Houston (a relatively new FBS school playing in the WAC) would have screamed bloody murder if that happened at TU.
Our next coach should be the Milkman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT