ADVERTISEMENT

Official Army Game Thread

Who's calling the plays in this game? Is it all Wilson or Spurrier? I'm so ready for basketball.

I was drum major of the band when I was there. And in the wind and jazz ensemble. Yeah, no they aren’t seasoned professionals. This was not the Army band. These guys were average at very best.
I like you played in the wind ensemble, jazz ensemble I, and occasionally in the orchestra if forced.

In my 25 years teaching I attended many performance of military bands and taught a number of students that went on to serve in the bands; most after they received their degrees in music, Maybe the musicians are from one of the regional guard groups that don't rehearse or perform daily as a unit, except for their one weekend a month. There are many bands maintained by each branch, and most are full time musicians. If they're wearing the uniform they passed through the audition process and went through the Army school of music and are fine musicians. The DC Bands are incredible and the regional and base bands are very, very fine ensembles.

Unfortunately I couldn't make today's game, so I can't say that I heard the group today. Now it looks like I was lucky to have had a previous commitment and couldn't attend.

I am sure our players are fine young men. I will not disparage them as people.

This is atrocious and embarrassing football though. Staff should be ashamed.

Pony is 4-1 and leading @ Louisville.

Insane how weve been left behind

I love the way Army plays.

This is going to be 50+ to 7

I hope they score 70

Reactions: TU 1978
Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: TUGrad06

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein​

When did Army get an explosive offense?

I've seen enough. A friend asked me if I could help him with a plumbing issue today. I fricken HATE plumbing projects, buts it's better than this nonsense.
I'll think of you while we're at Society before the drive back to Choctaw. Couldn't handle it with 3 kids in the sun after the idiocy before half.

Reactions: JesseTU
TU needs to get back to the same formula like we used to do in basketball , hire a promising young coach that is hungry to build a name for himself , not a retread that is wanting to retire in a few years.
He needs tp have assistants that want to stay.. if the core staff leaves.. we are back in the sh!t

Reactions: TULSARISING
Build a "minimum success" clause into the coaching contract. If you don't get to 6 wins by your second season, reserve a u-haul... Sick of these loser head coaches
I don’t understand why all contracts aren’t like that , especially how much coaches are overpaid

Reactions: 94ChickFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT