ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas game thread

As bad as a hire as Keith Freaking Burns from Arkansas or Bill Blankenship from Union or John Cooper from McLain in bball
You may have meant Phillips instead of Cooper.

At least Blankenship won a conference championship, something his predecessor couldn’t do.

You can have Burns.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Can’t move the back against the worst defense in D1. Supposedly we have great offensive minds but I haven’t seen it yet.

Everything starts up front and our line isn’t moving people. Third down we rolled QB out and gave him time to make the throw.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Still just need the offense to catch fire for one series to get back in the game. It's been stuck on this score for a long time.

As kw always says in the postgame I don’t care about wins just losing close games like he said when we lost by 2 to Tulame 😝 Just kidding but I feel like he wants to say this
We were all thinking this about Konkol last year and now we are singing another Tune this year, willing to give him another year , but he better start producing fast next year

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I expected Tulsa to win this one... maybe we get another exciting overtime game?

We were all thinking this about Konkol last year and now we are singing another Tune this year, willing to give him another year , but he better start producing fast next year
Well great Job kw we are going to lose our 8th and better yet a close loss to a Power house north Texas wow

Well, does North Texas go for it on 4th and 2 and end the game now? I think yes

We could return the punt on a record breaking 45 lateral play!

I expected a loss

We won’t another game this year

3-9 and little to no hope for next year

I expected a loss

We won’t another game this year

3-9 and little to no hope for next year
Things were bad and the new "semi-pro football" league that used to be the NCAA will mean schools like Tulsa will lose out. Maybe these schools pull out of the NCAA and start their own athletic association? Who know, but the kid from Metro is someone I want to see play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT