ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas game thread

Our o-line, LBs and DBs need upgraded and more depth. DL needs depth. Our WRs have stepped up but need more speed. QB needs competition for Kirk to help push him and improve.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Our o-line, LBs and DBs need upgraded and more depth. DL needs depth. Our WRs have stepped up but need more speed. QB needs competition for Kirk to help push him and improve.
Before transfers, I think we're doing well on upgrading our DB's with freshmen recruits. Same with our LBers RB's and WR's.

Our OL & DL is where we need to make up some ground in Juco/Transfers.

Before transfers, I think we're doing well on upgrading our DB's with freshmen recruits. Same with our LBers RB's and WR's.

Our OL & DL is where we need to make up some ground in Juco/Transfers.
I agree. We can sign some good OL and DL players. What type of Defense they need to play. This 4-3 defense is weak. We dont have DL to play 3-4.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I agree. We can sign some good OL and DL players. What type of Defense they need to play. This 4-3 defense is weak. We dont have DL to play 3-4.
With recruits and a DC that is there for more than 2 weeks at the beginning of the season, I expect better on defense next season.

Our defense is really letting them run wild on offense the last several drives. They are making our offense have to perform.

You could put Deion Sanders in the secondary, if he's nowhere near the receiver, it's not gonna make a difference. Our secondary has no idea where to be or what to do.

Reactions: xJUCOcoach
We got out formationed so badly there. 3 receivers right and only 2 defenders. Garbage defensive play calling.

The worst team in D1

And, it's not close. Temple and NIU would beat this team now.

Coaching staff and entire team have regressed.

Our new talent better improve results next year our we will be looking for a new staff.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Big plays are killing us on defense and lack of them on offense the same because we cannot sustain a drive

Play calling is so bad.
No wonder why no one will hire Spurrier's kid to run an offense.

Terribly coached team. Tulsa gonna suck for a long time.

SEMO could beat 'em.

Our new talent better improve results next year our we will be looking for a new staff.
Yes, we HAVE to see some of the 2022 and 2023 commits step up. I am 100% not on the burn the program down train, but I don't want to watch Wilson arrange deck chairs on the Titanic. They had a lot of hype earlier this year and a lot of people bought into it, others didn't. That said --- this is uglier than I imagined it would be. I may take some friendly fire for this, but I don't think Monty would have had ALL of the struggles KW has.

There is an old saying in football - it is about Jimmy’s and Joe’s more than Xs and Os.

You don't kill the program... It's been around for 118 years. At least we have a QB now... And it's not some scrambling jackass with a horrible arm and a black hole for confidence.
Who hired the bad coaches? Fire that guy. This team dont have players yet but they will.

K-Pregs and Spurrier Jr. have put together a pathetic offensive plan. Have no idea how this guy got a job at Ohio State and Oklahoma for his "offensive mind"

Reactions: Henry Kendall
N Texas DC: “We are awful, can’t stop anyone.”

Tulsa: “Wait until you play us. We will make you look INVREDIBLE”

• Haha
Reactions: TulsaAM
K-Pregs and Spurrier Jr. have put together a pathetic offensive plan. Have no idea how this guy got a job at Ohio State and Oklahoma for his "offensive mind"
As bad as a hire as Keith Freaking Burns from Arkansas or Bill Blankenship from Union or John Phillips from McLain in bball or in basketball Michael Jordan’s friend and teammate from nc what a joke probably a Judy hire 😝

Last edited:
why do they feel the urge to chuck the ball 25 yards down the field every time they pass?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT