ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas game thread

I was doing something that caused me to turn the game on 20 some minutes late. Surprised to only see one comment, having already scored.

We sure don’t throw in the middle much, lots of fade routes down the sidelines.

I know we haven't seen Francis against any real defenses but it's still pretty amazing to find a guy like that as your #4 QB on the depth charts.

KF so far has managed not to put Braxton in. Wonder if he's jonesing on the sidelines? Like me on Friday afternoon at 2:00 pm after a hard week, waiting for 5:00...

Reactions: Henry Kendall
My eyes hurt.

Wilson has much work to do. Just not much talent on both sides of the ball.

Plus, the play calling sucks.

May be the worst D1 program in the country right now. Tulsa is beyond terrible. Coaches and admin should be ashamed.

Reactions: xJUCOcoach
Bad special teams
Missed tackles
Penalties
Multi QBs

All signs of bad coaching

Tulsa is bad in every facet. Every one. There's nothing good or positive about this program. Kill it. Why not? Make the case. Plz. I'm genuinely interested.

Late to the party on this but our defense needs to turn their ****ing heads around and k ow where the ball is at all times

Bad special teams
Missed tackles
Penalties
Multi QBs

All signs of bad coaching

Tulsa is bad in every facet. Every one. There's nothing good or positive about this program. Kill it. Why not? Make the case. Plz. I'm genuinely interested.
You don't kill the program... It's been around for 118 years. At least we have a QB now... And it's not some scrambling jackass with a horrible arm and a black hole for confidence.

I know we haven't seen Francis against any real defenses but it's still pretty amazing to find a guy like that as your #4 QB on the depth charts
Tulane has a good defense and he looked great against them. N Texas has the worst defense in the country.

Reactions: TulsaAM
Why did TU punt? Just play it safe and see if you can get the 10 yds. A safe attempt at a pass.

Reactions: crow4435
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT