ADVERTISEMENT

New Bowl Game For The AAC

It will be played at a high school stadium. Last year's game was played while schools were still in session so I hope there is no conflict.

It will be played at a high school stadium. Last year's game was played while schools were still in session so I hope there is no conflict.

Old news but this is the major league soccer facility which is really nice. 20,500 seats.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Old news but this is the major league soccer facility which is really nice. 20,500 seats.
It's also the facility where they've held the FCS Championship game the past few years and have stellar crowds supporting that game.

I looked up the stadium, it seems nice. I don't follow soccer beyond the high school level so I didn't know they had a team down there. I did read that the stadium was recently downsized to 18,000 in order to add and endzone complex.

I foresee a 20k stadium half full for this game.

Probably depends on who the teams were. Not that I hope we go there but a Tulsa v N Texas game would easily sell out. I would have certainly taken my son out of school for a day and driven down there last year for the game. A Monday afternoon game during school is a killer for fans as well as local community in any city.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT