ADVERTISEMENT

Milton likely to play again

milton-and-his-red-stapler.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. Much recovery and one more surgery still required. If he does get on the field again I will be extremely surprised if his performance is any better than post wreck Dan Bitson or worse. Doubt he ever looks like pre injury Milton. His coaches are trying to be positive I doubt his doctors say the same thing. Best of luck to him though.

The comments in this thread are something else. Milton’s injuries were horrific and pretty extensive. Does anyone remember the Napoleon McCallum injury when his knee was dislocated. Essentially the same issue here...and I dont think McCallum ever played again. Look up the Wiki on McCallum’s injury. The initial surgeon thought that the leg may have to be amputated.

From the reports, Milton’s injury was every bit as severe as McCallum’s with the 3 torn ligaments, shorn artery, and sever nerve damage. They can be optimistic all they want, but he’s looking at a full year of rehab just to get his leg to move normally again, never mind what it takes to rehab and strengthen it enough to be a world class athlete.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I just hope he can walk without pain let alone play football.
Agreed , even if he technically is cleared, I don't think it would be a good idea, graduate college debt free and start your career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT