ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game Thread

Woodard is lost guys. No confidence. Wright should never play BB again. Curtis.... I screamed hold up or dish before you got to the foul line. You did exactly what everyone anticipated but you. F*&*%!!!

If only Birt, Ray or Woodard could knock down some 3s.... we'd be in biz and I'd be feeling really good.

That charge on Curtis was a crap call. The guy moved right under him.

That was a charge. Player was outside the restricted area and sort of set.... they call that now.

It's not the number of bad calls most of the time but the timing of the calls.

I've been waiting for that 3 point foul to be called, it was only a matter of time. We've been borderline all night.

Guys needs to play smart and tough. All the marbles here. The next 4 minutes decides this thing. Need to take a lead.

Lots of time left but I don't like being down 4 with them going to the line. We seem to play pretty good for a bit then have several empty possessions in a row.

Hopefully we reset here. Our offense has been out of control the last few possessions and they've had us scrambling on d.

Amazing how out of the game James and Birt have been. I am waiting for something brilliant.

We are close without Birt or Juice even showing up offensively.

We need to hit layups. We're getting to the basket easily and just not hitting simple shots. Juice needs to drive and shoot the pull up from 15. When he gets that shot to go he tends to find his rhythm. Birt is over thinking what he needs to do and is forcing himself to drive. Shoot the ball.

Put Taplin in. He will shoot the shot and maybe he can make one. We need just one guard to make a couple of shots. Birt looks great sitting on the bench doesn't he? Three shots no rebounds no assists.

I like more Shaq taking it to the hole or dishing to Swatty.

VERY fragile part of the game here. Need to keep within 2 possessions and take it down to 1 possession by 4 minute TO.

Woodard and Birt are 1 of 12 for 3 points. They need to go for 20 tonight to win. Right now I would settle for 10 more. Woodard has been a complete bust this game. I love him but he hasn't done anything and seems lost out there. Champions make plays. Be a champion Woddard!

Our D has played really well tonight. When you don't have to crash the lane worried that your bugs can't handle an inside presence 1v1, your guards can play the perimeter more aggressively.

Reactions: ashVID
Outside of a few set plays we have really struggled vs their zone. I like our high ball screen offense against their man D much better in these situations.

These announcers are awful. TU has gone on run since they said Michigan was stretching it.

Finally Wright has come to play. Just don't get too far under the basket. We tend to do that a lot.

Woodard and Birt are 1 of 12 for 3 points. They need to go for 20 tonight to win. Right now I would settle for 10 more. Woodard has been a complete bust this game. I love him but he hasn't done anything and seems lost out there. Champions make plays. Be a champion Woddard!
Only stat I care about right now is that were up 1, let's keep that one in our favor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT