ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game Thread

Dre got away with a major push to get open. May be the first time in four years he wasn't whistled for that. We'll take it!!

Defend the three and don't let them use the strong hand.

Curtis 4 turnovers now and Birt scared to death on offense. You have the two all conference players take over every possession.

That was an awful offensive possession culminating in a turnover. If you decide to drive then go for it. This stopping halfway doesn't do anything.

A little unlucky with their bank shot and bad possession by us that they didn't really force.

I'd love a three by Woodard here. We are due

Curtis kills me.
You know, every time I say that, he does something like that fake handoff, running up the baseline for an easy layup. And my inner dumb and dumber voice in my head goes "And you totally redeemed yourself"

WHY are we calling TO? Holy Shit Frank. You allow the genius on the other bench set the Defense and allow the bigs to catch a breath.
WTF?!?!?!

Hope we do better out of this timeout. And make free throws.

Well here we are Shaq is our worst shooter but he is the only one willing to take the shot.

Reactions: TU_BLA
We played some great D and they get a lucky side bank shot and a blocked shot that ends up in their C's hands. Snakebit

Well... Looking forward to next year and seeing the young pups.
Thanks for the 2 dances Seniors.
But... I am very excited for the future.

I blame Frank for calling that TO... stupid. Just stupid. Tulsa is better when Defense can't really set up. That's a Dougie habit that he needs to stop.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT