ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Kendall's keys to the game: Birt's shooting and on defense Ray.

Let's get this going!

We need success in the paint early and get freaking rebounds, eliminate Michigan second chance points.

Kohler is a better brand. Signed, your local ITS toilet salesman.

They are going to run that high pick and roll all night. Got to stay in position!

Need Brandon's 8 points tonight. If think if he scores 8 we win. If doesn't we lose.
Need Brandon to play until he gets 5 fouls.

Their game plan was obviously to try and get fouls early, so far were playing decent defense

Michigan is real good running the Princeton backdoor. Plus Tulsa being too lazy with their passing. MI is not flashy but very sound fundamentally.

Not in front of a TV. Might have to stream. Anyone with wifi know if the game on TruTV is streamable? This sucks.

Need updates.

Their freshman has season high 3 blocks in 8 minutes. I get so tired of opponents getting season highs against us.

The game is on the the Trurtv.com site you just need a subscription with something like cable or directtv

Shaq came to play. He needs to keep driving. They haven't seen him.

Michigan is mostly a three shooting team plus they are good with the backdoor cuts Princeton style.

Michigan shoots a lot of three's, that's who they are. Inside is not a danger. If we can limit the good looks from outside, which we have done so far, we will be OK. They don't really have anyone inside for rebounds in those shots either. We are looking to push the ball at every opportunity as well. D is playing well, getting off screens pretty well. We seem to over commit on the help D when they drive baseline not that I really think they can be terribly effective trying that.

And if Shaq keeps hitting the mid range shots...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT