ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Game Thread

Hilarious. We still can't make FTs.... after al these years.... after all these games.... WTF?!?!

We can't guard the three (luckily they are missing most) and now we can stop them driving the basket. 0-3 from the line doesn't help either.

Shooting 000 from the line. That will get you beat.

Has Woodard come in the game yet. I haven't seen him. All Conference First Team ?

This team needed a psychologist starting last year to work on their confidence and free throw shooting. They just can't seem to let loose. It's not like they need to worry about not starting again.

Offense has just been atrocious. Shaq and Woodard gotta wake up. Given a second chance and they're blowing it. Sure hope they come out with some fire the second half.

Tulsa playing tight afraid to make a mistake. When you do that you make mistakes, lots of them.

Woodard is not even on the court it seems. They have buried him. And Ray just can't make open 3s.
Michigan is shooting awful. If they were shooting poorly they'd be up 10+ right now.

Yes! Birt either out or not shooting most of the half. Hard to win without him.

BAM! Michigan is dominating while playing very poorly.

Tulsa needs to come out on fire --- WTH guys? This is it.... don't think they know it or care? Weird. Very weird.

Michigan's worst half of their year and they are up 8.

Just what TU didn't need, another embarrassing performance on national stage!! I've got that Trump anger at this bad bad basketball! Not sure I want to watch any more.

Definitely need to come out strong in the second half. We've turned the ball over way too much.

Too bad for these guys...just no fire...very nervous. Woodard is scared! No demanding the ball.

I just want the second half to be competitive (less than 10 if possible).

This isn't a lack of fire or effort. It is just a very limited offensive team. They have made the most of it for the majority of the season but give a good coach time to scout, limit turnovers and TU is going to have a hard time scoring.

No energy. Our season may have finished @ Memphis. No energy since then, even against USF @ home.

Reactions: Tulsa76
Pretty pathetic. Difficult to grasp how a team given such an opportunity plays a half like that. 20 points??

Very frustrating.

But, I am genuinely glad these Seniors got to go dancing.... Very happy for them.

They just don't have the fire power to get over the hump in this one. Michigan is shooting poorly. They will shoot their average when it's all said and done. And that's bad news for Tulsa.

Excited for the new era.

Sucks. Haters going to love this. Next time we are a bubble team we will not get the benefit of the doubt. Ugly basketball.

Playing bad defense, thankfully Michigan has missed a lot open shots, and no offense to speak of. This is offensive and disappointing.

Reactions: Tulsa76
Its ok... I was just informed that this sudden loss of energy is called the "Eye of the Hurricane".

It will gain in strength as the Eye passes...

You could tell they had packed it in for the season against Memphis and this game may be even worse.

I think that was a 19-4 run over the last 9 to 10 minutes. Looks a lot like the Memphis game. Our defense is lacking and we can't hit open shots. We have to out rebound them on the offensive glass in the 2nd half, make some FT's and stop turning the ball over to win. We also have to make some 3's which really goes without saying. We are in the game but thank goodness for halftime. We couldn't take anymore of that run. Praying for a strong second half like we had versus Cincinnati at home. Go TU

You can now see why Woodard was not well recruited. He can't take over a game. Ever. You can also see why Birt was available. Where is an EC or Jarius Glenn when you need one. This is a team with 9 senior complimentary players. Shaq is the only effort guy and he has serious limitations. We may need to press to have a chance. And have four guys crash the offensive boards.

They just said Woodard did not play the first half. I didn't see him either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT