ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson State Thread

Looks like this now

D68-C9-F5-B-B11-D-494-E-AD28-2-C2-D5-FE192-AD.jpg
Including the portable toilet?

• Haha
Reactions: HuffyCane
I agree, I’ve been very disappointed with the play of Pritchard so far as you usually see a big jump between freshman and sophomore seasons.
Me too. I really liked his play as a freshman last season. The Jackson State guards were little, but extremely quick & slapped a lot all game. I think it eventually got to Pritchard. I hope & think that Konkol will get Pritchard playing better coming up. BTW, Pritchard still gets his hands on a lot of passes on defense. That, combined with Betson’s current deficiencies on defense means Pritchard will keep getting minutes to show improvement.

They were not doing their job of distracting FT shooters though. Too passive!
The crowd and student section would often distract on the first shot, and then not on the second. What the heck is that? I'd make noise on the second shot, and a couple of people looked at me like I was crazy.

They disinflated the cash vault before the game. Not sure what it was going to do or why it left?
Maybe a game where the money floats/blows around, and you try to get a hold of it? Maybe it'll come back.

Me too. I really liked his play as a freshman last season. The Jackson State guards were little, but extremely quick & slapped a lot all game. I think it eventually got to Pritchard. I hope & think that Konkol will get Pritchard playing better coming up. BTW, Pritchard still gets his hands on a lot of passes on defense. That, combined with Betson’s current deficiencies on defense means Pritchard will keep getting minutes to show improvement.
Pritchard is going to get it, though maybe not as quickly as we would all like. He's learning from his second coaching staff, and he didn't run the point in HS, so he's still learning the position and his body is really changing due to the work of the excellent strength and conditioning staff. He's still raw, but Konkol and company will get him on track.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT