ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson State Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Definitely some difference in atmosphere and appearance in Reynolds. Too early to tell about attendance. Jackson State who usually is small and quick , look tall and long in warmups. Maybe no Nikita today , not warming up.

Ah, okay, I knew it hit OKC hard, and I got about 1-inch in STL (southern part of the county). I only mention getting it in STL because we often get the same storms/weather that Tulsa gets just 12-24 hours afterward. So I assumed it hit Tulsa a bit.

Ah, okay, I knew it hit OKC hard, and I got about 1-inch in STL (southern part of the county). I only mention getting it in STL because we often get the same storms/weather that Tulsa gets just 12-24 hours afterward. So I assumed it hit Tulsa a bit.
Yeah it really didn’t do anything in Tulsa

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Jackson State who usually is small and quick , look tall and long in warmups.
Yes, quite a bit of size this season for JSU (screenshot attached of their team). They will play today without their HC, who is away with a family emergency.

Screenshot-2022-11-12-134812.png

Considering there were more tickets available online this morning, than yesterday. They definitely blocked out seats to give the appearance of more tickets sold. Still a great Gameday atmosphere so far, but the butts in seats is pretty weak.

Disappointing to hear about the actual crowd but I’m still super pumped for today and the season!

I’m really hoping Dalger can avoid foul trouble today and he can play up to the ability, I think, he has.

Do the jerseys have names on the back?

KES FOR THREEEEEEEE
Followed it up with a gorgeous no-look pass to Selebangue for a nice SLAM!

If KES can accept the role of being a leader on the court, with his top priority ensuring good ball movement on offense, but his ability to shoot when open, then he could have a nice finish to his career on TU. I hope it works out that way, I've always hoped he can be successful.

Considering there were more tickets available online this morning, than yesterday. They definitely blocked out seats to give the appearance of more tickets sold. Still a great Gameday atmosphere so far, but the butts in seats is pretty weak.
I figured that's what they were doing when we were hearing "500 seats left". Excitement doesn't happen overnight, new coach or not. You could ask 95% of Tulsa natives who the TU head coach is and they wouldn't know.

Really good crowd now. Haven’t seen this attendance in years in November.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT