ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (3.4.20)

The wheat husks broke SMU. They will lose to USF too. Broken.
I know SMU is broken, but who broke them. Before they lost to us they got raced by Tulane. Then we crushed them. They did come back and beat Memphis at home before the epic collapse to WSU. But if you look at their AAC season, they've been flawed from the start. They're an extremely flawed team in a bunch of different ways and it starts with the Green Goblin.[/QUOTE]
lol. When I was watching the colic ponies' game against the empty husks, I was trying to remember if the board referred to Jank as a leprechaun or a goblin. It was distracting until Dennis started jacking up non-brick threes. Thanks for clearing that important point for me. Lol.

The wheat husks broke SMU. They will lose to USF too.

I know SMU is broken, but who broke them. Before they lost to us they got raced by
Tulane. They're an extremely flawed team in a bunch of different ways and it starts
with the Green Goblin.
Early on, when the 3 balls were going in, SMU could out score the mistakes of their
rather passive defense....Later in the season, this quit happening, at least for entire
games.....

If you don't play very serious defense in the AAC, I don't think you will out score the
best four or five teams in our conference.....Why? Because they do!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT