ADVERTISEMENT

2024 football predictions

Arkansas State is picked 4th out of 7 in the Sunbelt West division. They are predicted to be an average Sunbelt team. We should beat them. Texas State is the preseason favorite btw. Kinne has something going in San Marcus.

They are also 1-18 when playing teams above .500 with Jones as the coach

Reactions: dougheffking
I see no reason for us to be sub .500 at the end of 12. I think we win 8, the ceiling is even higher than that IMO. The first 2 would have miniscule odds of being L's just 4 years ago. But, changes have made things tight.

I would almost be willing to go 1-11 just to beat the Cowpeople. It's been too long, and far too close the last 3 opportunities to go back to getting hammered by them. I found a new level of detest for them. Imagine being an OSU fan and bragging about having a coach who thinks DUIs are "no big deal." That whole thing took it to a new level, especially when he joked about doing it himself thousands of times.

We’re the better program in the better conference. I will be disappointed if we don’t pull out a win here.
Exactly, if we can’t beat them, I’m not very confident for a winning season , not saying they are a pushover , but if we can’t beat them , I doubt we have a good year imo

I see no reason for us to be sub .500 at the end of 12. I think we win 8, the ceiling is even higher than that IMO. The first 2 would have miniscule odds of being L's just 4 years ago. But, changes have made things tight.

I would almost be willing to go 1-11 just to beat the Cowpeople. It's been too long, and far too close the last 3 opportunities to go back to getting hammered by them. I found a new level of detest for them. Imagine being an OSU fan and bragging about having a coach who thinks DUIs are "no big deal." That whole thing took it to a new level, especially when he joked about doing it himself thousands of times.
Gundy is a massive tool and he fits the white trash in Stillwater perfectly

No it's not a must win game. That game could be anywhere from our 2nd to 5th toughest game of the season, and it's on the road. We have so many winnable games on our schedule that very few games are must win games. We could lose, and still have a brilliant season.

images

I want Butch Jones to be doing the same thing when the Hurricane come to town

I think we are 2-2 after non-conference play. Then pick up 3 wins somewhere in conference. Not a real positive outlook but it would be an improvement.

Game week! Go TU!
Key injuries or lack of will determine the success of the season. We can beat every team on the schedule and we can lose to all but 1. Relative injury free 9-3 or 8-4. Usual season type of injuries 7-5 or 6-6. A key injury to two or more players 4-8 or 5-7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT