ADVERTISEMENT

Game times and TV set for three TU football games

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
The AAC has announced the game times and television selections for three of Tulsa's 2019 football games.

LINK: Times and TV set for three Tulsa football games

2019 Tulsa Football Schedule

Date Opponent Time TV

Aug. 30 (Fri.) at Michigan State 6 pm (CT) FS1

Sept. 7 at San Jose State TBA TBA

Sept. 14 OKLAHOMA STATE 2:30 pm (CT) ABC, ESPN, ESPN2

Sept. 21 WYOMING TBA TBA

Oct. 5 at SMU* TBA TBA

Oct. 12 NAVY* TBA TBA

Oct. 19 at Cincinnati* TBA TBA

Oct. 26 MEMPHIS* TBA TBA

Nov. 2 at Tulane* TBA TBA

Nov. 8 UCF* 6 pm (CT) ESPN2

Nov. 23 HOUSTON* TBA TBA

Nov. 30 at ECU* TBA TBA

Everyone ready to be baked watching the OSU game?
tenor.gif

I'm trying not to tempt fate. That's a possible ABC game, would rather freakish weather not force it into that coveted 2am slot
So I was able to bring my wife home, relieve the babysitter we had for that game, AND get back for the midnight kickoff. Stayed for the entire game. If GJ doesn't get hurt early it's a close game for the duration. We also held Justin Blackmon to under 100 yards receiving which broke a pretty lengthy string of 100 yard receiving games for him.

If this game gets weather delayed...I'm out. I can't stay up that late any more.

So I was able to bring my wife home, relieve the babysitter we had for that game, AND get back for the midnight kickoff. Stayed for the entire game. If GJ doesn't get hurt early it's a close game for the duration. We also held Justin Blackmon to under 100 yards receiving which broke a pretty lengthy string of 100 yard receiving games for him.

If this game gets weather delayed...I'm out. I can't stay up that late any more.

GJ got hit injured on a late out of bounds hit by an aggie cheap shot artist...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT