ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

This is enough. Insanity- let’s keep doing the same thing.

Arkansas is HORRIBLE.
Anyone taking any positives from this :crap: storm is part of Tulsa's problems --- your delusions contribute to an inferior program that is currently a joke, a laughing stock.

We’ve got to mix it up some on offense. Our tackles are getting beat like tented mules right now. Their CBs are crashing on the run. And our QB can’t hit the broad side of a barn when he does have time.

He gets 4 games- Davis Brin time please

You think Monty is going to pull out his secret weapon next series?? Something that hasn’t been seen in decades????

Run up the middle first play

Arkansas is HORRIBLE.
Anyone taking any positives from this :crap: storm is part of Tulsa's problems --- your delusions contribute to an inferior program that is currently a joke, a laughing stock.

No one is defending this. You are literally yelling at no one. Chill. The Illinois Bar Association probably offers a couple of free hours of counseling for you. You should check it out.

Reactions: HuffyCane
We don’t have an OC, or much of an offense for that matter.

Dave had imagination. Montgomery has none.. this is Keith Burns bad.

The run game is effective at times. Burns was just awful in every regard. I recall Gooch running around and around with no open receivers, then losing yardage. 25 times a game.

2/14 and a pick. Wtf is wrong with Monty. Pull the kid. You are a stain on all of football. I hope Monty stays for 2 more years...then we get rid of football.

Typical Piggie clock operator. Ref stops play for an injured player and the clock runs an extra 15 seconds

The sooner this game ends the better. I’ve never seen a more inept offense, except during the Burns years.

The classic run up the middle, run up the middle throw a prayer strategy

Looks like bad mid-90’s Rader ball, except we don’t have Chris Penn.

Rader was much more imaginative than this bull:crap:. We are clueless on offense. Might as well play the freshman QB. He can’t do any worse than this.

Rader was much more imaginative than this bull:crap:. We are clueless on offense. Might as well okay the freshman QB. He can’t do any worse than this.

I remember a lot of run it up the middle for no reason. He had creative moments but so has Monty. Rader never had two years of quarterbacks like this.

I am sure my “favorite” softy who doesn’t post here, only in Hurricane Alley, as he’ll tell us repeatedly, will call me soft and a nerd but IDGAF.

WE MUST FIRE MONTY!!!

/thread

P.S. I haven’t drank in months, but by law its required to drink at Oktoberfest (also it’s my moms birthday and she insists). So I’m drunk 1.5 beers in. Oops!

P.P.S. Fire Monty.

P.P.P.S. Gawd I hate this but.... @astonmartin708 you were right, Skipper is our best QB. Unfortunately saying he’s the best isn’t much because I’m almost certain we have the worst 3-deep in D1.

I’m not watching, but have the players quit on the coaches? Arkansas is the worst team we’ve played this season, since UCA, and are down 20-0?! BARFFFFFFFFFF

Did we just punt on the 45 with 9:30 left in the game needing 3 touchdowns?

Are you F'n kidding me?!?!

He doesn't even want to try and win. This, the end of the Temple game, the end of the USF game.

Literally not trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT