ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

JesseTU

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
We are going to have to complete a pass at some point. Perhaps not in a mandatory passing situation.

FG kicker not helping...

Reactions: crow4435
Hogs should send a gift basket to the refs for that first down. So it begins...

When you are so unorganized and completely "over your skis" you have to cut corners and take more time focusing on issues that you should have moved on from many weeks or months before... as such SPECIAL TEAMS take a back seat.

A broken shovel pass is a pass! I'll take it (but it doesn't raise my confidence much in the pass game).

We love to slow play as much as possible. Line up. Check. Check. 5-4-3-2 snap.

Bench Walker for rest of this game. He just can’t make a kick at a big road stadium.

Ehh Fu$& it right. Let’s just punt inside the red zone on 2nd and goal from now on. Arkansas will never see it coming!!

I knew when Whitfield didn’t take that INT to the house, it would cost us 10 points.

So the only pass Seth has completed he was getting tackled and just pushed the balled forward. My goodness I should have just stayed asleep.. Love getting pissed in the morning.

Reactions: Tulsa76
If we are going to run every down, just ditch the spread and go to the ‘bone. Surely President could run it better than we currently run the spread.

Can't blame the line at the moment. Plenty of time to throw.

I have mentioned UGH yet?

Ugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT