ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

Biggest gripe on skipper hasn't been his throws. He's had two deep completions one ended in a fumble. That's on Johnson.

My biggest complaint with him has been that he doesn't protect his body while running. No slides. Not tucks. He just takes wallops every time.

I will say the play calling is bad. Seems we still have zero confidence in the throwing ability. Or my optimistic option is we're saving all that for Texas.

Biggest gripe on skipper hasn't been his throws. He's had two deep completions one ended in a fumble. That's on Johnson.

That’s fair. Not all responsibility falls on skipper. The WRs aren’t helping him either and neither is the play calling.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
If we win less than 6 games, I hope Monty is gone. Nothing ever changes.

That was a tough fumble for Johnston also, the player laid his helmet on it while he was securing it.

Im ready for Monty to be gone. We dont have the talent to blow out FCS teams. Im sure he was a nice OC at Baylor but hes a :crap:ty head coach

Reactions: TUGrad06
Texas is gonna smoke us. Ehrlinger will get on the Heisman short list after next week.

Im ready for Monty to be gone. We dont have the talent to blow out FCS teams. Im sure he was a nice OC at Baylor but hes a :crap:ty head coach
I disagree. This FCS has played VERY well. Their defense has actually been really good.
No. Our offense has been dreadful mostly because the OL cannot block anyone. Next week’s gonna be ugly.

Reactions: astonmartin708
No. Our offense has been dreadful mostly because the OL cannot block anyone. Next week’s gonna be ugly.
I agree and I had been concerned about this. Willie Right was never the strong point on our good lines... he was the weak one. Add that in to to new OL's and you have a sieve. An elite C + OG can only do so much.

Reactions: ShaneB72
Boomer?

Watson Brown said he was surprised President wasn’t playing. This is a train wreck.

Can we go back to when ESPN sucked because ESPN 3 was broken? I liked that version of the season much more than this.

Reactions: TU_BLA and TU 1978
Skipper wasn’t the answer last year, he isn’t this year. No field awareness.

Trivia time -

Who was the last #13 that played QB for us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT